Reviews for Harry Potter And The Dark Throne
Paxloria chapter 3 . 6/11
Nice chapter.

Harry doesn't have the Gauntlet!
He may be able to direct the minions a bit with out it by using a small amout of his magic to give mental directions, but what will he do with the collected loot? Without the gauntlet he has no means of carrying it or transporting it back to the tower.

Also, if that Underbelly guy is still around, then it means that the other fallen hero's are around and Harry's predisessor is around as a possessed wizard.
If I remember right about that game then it means that Harry is taking the place of the only "true" hero who fell and was abandoned by the others after the previous overlord 'died' and that possessed wizard is around somewhere.
Now if Harry had been chosen as The New Overlord AFTER all those guys were delt with and a number of centuries later AFTER the fall/loss of the others & Rose & her son & her Husband and maybe a few other overlords, then it would all make sense.
~ Harrys predisesser was some woman I think you wrote, a different person from the cannon I think.
but for Harry to be taking the place of the 3rd OverLord (Thats the mute warrior/Gladiator one right?) Means that Gnarl had no need to go looking for Harry at all.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/10
Oh dear...
Not participating in the turnament means that Harry loses his magic and could possibly even die from that loss.
It'd be enough if he showed up and then forfited, but to not show up at all... is certain doom.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
any chance of updates? T_T
Philosophize chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
It's a shame this wasn't continued...
doubledamn chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I wonder if Tom got back to life at the end of the 5th year?

Good chapter, Great story, keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Pretty good, pity they can't manipulate time. Send him back to face the dragon anyway, then use dark presence to bind it to his will.

P.S
He should get a sword forged from the basilisk fangs..
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
What about the Tournament? Binding magical contract and all that. Don't show up, you either die or lose all magics that you have.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Wright more please this is good!
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Here is a idea why not say screw voldemort's idea of a name and have harry be The Overlord.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
This is way too much fun. I hope you find the time to update this again in the future. Keep at it.
Swanboy chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Tis Great

Plz finish it, Tiny Tim will cry if ya don't
Hahp Ends chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
This is never going to be finished is it… sigh, another unfinished yet great fic.
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Hmmm. Another relatively good fanfic that was cut down. A shame. I'm liking it.

I do hope ginny get's a chance at harry's side. Though it sounds like she won't. still, she can be rebellious and crafty, I think.
Nighetray chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Looks good keep it up..
god of all chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.