Reviews for That was quite some Patronus
Ieyre chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was lovely. I like things that explore ideas from the earlier books in light of what we know now. Love the parallelism...though I did notice that you had Sirius be aware of Snape's presence, when in the book he seems surprised that Snape teaches at Hogwarts when they're in the shack. Minor quibble.
X59 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Beautifully done.

The Sirius section actually got tears appearing in my eyes.
Brittney chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm actually crying. This is beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Thank you for writing this.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awww
Revelation Rebel chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Padfoot is right, Remus WAS born a teacher...haha!
(snickers)
Booklover chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Although this isn't exactly what happened in the book I have to say it was sweet, good job hun! :)
sharlie25 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love this 's not something I had ever considered before; how Sirius would feel when Harry's patronus reveals itself. Beautifully written and a real sense of the hope that it gives both Remus and Sirius. This has not received nearly as much attention as it should have done in my opinion, I hope this changes at some point!

It's one of my absolute favourites, the supernatural element only contributed to what is a very moving and poignant fic!

xx
SkullAuror107 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Even though this story made me sad and teary-eyed I loved it. I think you captured Remus and Sirius perfectly. That fateful Halloween night not only destroyed Harry's life but there's as well. You can really feel the hurt and regret they're going through while watching their best friends son.

This oneshot was wonderful. It truly was. You are a really gifted writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.
PrincessShittyKnees chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Aww, I absolutely love this story! Thanks for writing it!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was a great story.
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh this is brilliant! You have a real tallent for keeping everyone incharacter, but letting us know all their thoughts and feelings. I love this story!
tsttoain chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
great story. I nearly cried at the end. very good discriptions and it's nice how the are thinking the same but still so different...
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Great short story and happy to read it. Thanks for sharing!
dramioneconsumesmylife chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i luv ur marauder stories please keep writing them!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009