Reviews for Pigfarts, not really that awesome Or is it?
Helena De Vreede chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
3. That is all.
kimonogirl5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
lol i loved it! good job! XD
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hahahaha, you know, that was sweet and funny XD However, I couldn't stop picturing Lauren Lopez as Draco Malfoy xDD THAT WAS INCREDIBLY FUNNY XD
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
LKJALDFKJA;LDSFK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :) well written! for someone who has only seen the movies and avpm, you did quite well for an hp fanfic :D im not much of a hermioneXdraco fan myself but i must say this is quite adorable :D once again, well done! xoxo

ps the only thing that bothered me was that you spelled dumbleDORE wrong, but that was okay ;P
beastchicky chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
haha! thats a really good story
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
OMG! Totally Awesome!

Whats funny is while reading the story I was listening to Pigfarts and Granger Danger, I got the whole experience :)

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Melanie Swirls chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Is that it? is it over? I loved it! It was brilliant and funny and I didn't read the books, so ya, but like I did love it, and then BAM it's over...the over part kinda dissapointed me...GOOD JOB THOUGH!
Gazillion Pyro Rock chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Cute!

There was just one thing that bugged me a little bit.

Dumbledoar? Nope. It's spelled Dumbledore. Just saying!

AVPM FOR THE WIN!

-Pyro
asterdarling chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was GENIUS. AVPM is amazing by itself, but with a "totally awesome," well-written fanfic to accompany it? Brilliant!

It was so funny. Excellent work.
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
this was really well done! perhaps never reading the books had ssome effect on that? Anyway it was great, thanks for writing!
SgtSnarky chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, I can't believe someone wrote a Very Potter Musical fanfic! Awesome! Draco was always one of my favorite characters in the show.

Is this the first chapter, or are you going to write more?
samdeco chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hahaha lol! This was so funny, I love that musical! I really recommend you read the books though, it would help. By the way Dumbedoer is actually spelled Dumbledore. It was great!