Reviews for Sugar and Spice
CiestaStreamerPooka chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awesome stuff here! I'm glad there are other WarpxRacer shippers out there.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
loved this fic! you caught both of them so well, and they were just perfect together.
poor Astrotrain (lol)! my guess is the cons have been starved of femme contact for mega-cycles. no wonder he was so keen on Firestar!
EHSparkwoman chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Aww... Cute! These are adorable! Love it!
mamabot chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
This was delightful! Thank you for writing and sharing it. I caught this due to Lecidre.
Tara Abner chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hey, didn't you know that powerglide was eaten and "digested" by Unicron in the first ever movie in the eighties? I might be only 18 but Im a big transformers G1 nut so I've watched the movie... Alot.
Xjinx chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
This is such a great story! Continue the great work! :D
Totem Prime chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Firestar and Ratchet. Just think about it.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
This story is hilarious, tear-inducing hilarity everywhere. I just love it.
And that last line in ch16 just had me going "Awwwww". It's perfect.
Hebi R chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Well, every woman, or femme, wants to know that her significant other thinks she is attractive, though she wants to be appreciated for other things as well. Skywarp may not be poetic, but he did deliver a decent compliment.

Great chapter!
Core Meltdown chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Please write more fluffy humour chapters
Pikaseel chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Jazz XD That's TOTALLY like him.

I almost feel bad for Prowl.

Almost.
Pikaseel chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHASKYWARP

Poor TC & Screamer XD Must be annoying to have such a mech in their trine.

I wouldn't mind it, though, lol.
Deceptichick chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
i dont mind doing astrotrain. hell blitzwing.

there all so lonely. awwww. T.T
Lecidre chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
Yay! You updated another chapter! *happy dance*

The fluff and all the sweet family moment written in this chapter nearly melted my heart. Your version of Skywarp and Moonracer is absolutely the cutest one I've ever encountered in this fandom. Totally loved the scene of those little Seekers bullying their poor dad and using him as their playground. So adorable! And the sweetness emitting from the couple here is also very lovely, too. I wanted to kick Skywarp's aft so bad while reading the previous chapter, and now my brain is full of Skywarp/Moonracer fluff that I totally forgot how he had treated Moonracer in that said chapter...

Looking forward to more from you in the future! Keep up the good work! :D
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
Short it may be, but cute.

Though the quip about a mother being 'everything else' is kinda odd... I'm actually not sure if I should find it funny, given the moms I know