Reviews for A Man's Needs
HimeReina chapter 1 . 2/7
Id appreciate it if you replied back, just so I could know what you thought of my story script like theme. I basically told the whole story. Hee hee. So anyways. Please email me, it is: u can copy and paste this, or whatever u choose, just grt back to me when u can. Please and thank you. Take care.
HimeReina chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm hi, so um, well, I would like to read a Few pairings:
1. "Lady Yuroichi" Shihoin & Soi-fon lemon yuri. Toys maybe, whatevs you feel. [Also I was thinking about a 4some, with them two, but Omaeda "behind" Soifon, and Urahara behind Yuroichi. I know, pretty X-rated right?]lol] -The theme is, Yuroichi is trying to show her what it's like to "be a Real Woman" and release her desires, but with men, before she (soi) makes her final decision to be with Yuroichi.
Renji [Top] and Byakuya [bottom] but maybe not. Really Renji and Ichigo, though. Definitely.-This theme is, Byakuya missing his late wife, and as always/usual, he is overtly Blunt and mean or bitter, and short tempered and whatnot. Renji always knew this, but something seemed slightly off with his captain.. he's been down lately and just..groggy. And Renji always Admired him for what he was/as his Captain. However his feelings started to grow more than just "Admiration". Byakuya wasn't just his hero anymore, but his Secret admirer, and sort of slowly started calling for him, but could Never tell him, as if. He'd just stare and probably ask if he was done, or had something better to do. But this time he caught Captain N. Masturbating, and somehow worked up the nerve to ask if he needed "some help". H. Glarez deathly at him, and tries to fight him, (though hes slightly tipsy) until Renji pins him down and corces himself on him, but pleasures [foreplay] him first, then right b4 he comes, Renji makes his long awaited move, or moves. Fufufu lol
GrimsyInWonderland chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Cuute I enjoyed it
daisylindagomes chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
this was awsome i realy liked it and it didnt feel ooc for ne :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
That was very well written, even if it had no real plot
Only thing that annoyed me was that you stopped using Yumichika's full name almost completely towards the end. All of that 'Yumi' had me skipping over the last few paragraphs, which was kind of sad :( While it is fine for the actual characters to use nicknames when speaking or thinking, you should use the full name for the rest of it, even if it's annoying to type out each time '
crochetamommy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Aw, loved it. Short and sweet! Awesome job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Really good, can u plz plz plz make one wi/ Yumi top plz I will love u for life
Emmzahh chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Brilliant! I love a good oneshot! :D
Yes chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
great story! i loved it really! and it was written so well too, like no spelling errors :)
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
My got that was one of the best storys i've ever read, some of the best lines i've ever read XD awesome story XP
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
AHAHAHA! The ending! I wasnt expecting that! Ahahahahaha! Pffffft~ I think I love Yumichika now. :D

Man, even for a oneshotted smutbased fic, this sure did have a lot of plot in it. :O Impressive. Most people just put lame smut in a story and leave it at that. But your fic had so much more in it.. I enjoyed all of it. Thanks for writing such an ossum ficcu. :3
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I loled at the last sentence. I loved it!
alwaysanissa chapter 1 . 3/19/2010