Reviews for Love Bites
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Lmfao, Arthur is such a determined cat. I was surprised Suzaku reacted at the end. But of course he researched well but doubtful Lelouch well let the cat try that on his boyfriend again.
Lyikael chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
hahaahahahah great! i can totally see arthur doing that and I even imagine him glaring at Lulu at the end and thinking: You puny human! No one is better than me *insert histerical laugh here*

loved it 3
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
...I would ove to give you a review...but...all I can think about doing is laughing. Shockingly enough, my cat loves to give love bites, and she's right here nawing on my ankle...ironic timing, Kit, anyways...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...that made my day, god Sir/Madame!
Stupid Froggy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
man for some reason i sarted laughing it makes me wonder if cats really do think like that...lol but i really liked your story keep writing *hands cookie*
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Ha ha ha that was so funny Arthur doing Lelouch's job he he he. Poor Suzu in front of everyone that was bad for him. Arthur doesn't know the difference of why that was bad of him to do that ha ha very good thanks for writing it.
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
ROFL.. ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFROFL... -etc-

OHMIGAWD. THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' FUNNEH. O_o

Lulz... The kitty won that round. :P

T'was a totally awesome oneshot! :D

~BR
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow. Another Arthur POV story. Neo Dij and I are doing one of those two; we even had the "biting" idea strangely similar. It's like we thought of the same exact thing. Freaky.
Ayotechnology chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ah,, so cute
Arkaham chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
:D short but cute.

Very creative
BrokenComatose chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was funny! Please write more!
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
xD I loled. That was very cute (and go Arthur. xD).

Very good. I liked it! :D