Reviews for Stolen Earth: Donna Noble Style
ursulastrausss chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I really loved this! So well written and so interesting to see their roles kinda reversed! Anyway I'm also dying over the idea of Donna and Nine xD and her yelling at him after regenerating, that would've been massive fun :D so that was wonderful, I'll check out if you got more fics of the sort :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like it.
Comic-cake chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved it, well written and it made me smile.

For example: "whoosh, he was gone in a flash of gold. Quite literally. Stupid Time Lord." :-)
timano chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh, it isn't a *bad* story. And it opens up a world of possibilities. (I love alternate-reality stories.) 8 out of 10 stars.
happyfew chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Late review but whatever. Very nice and a really original idea. It felt kinda weird when Rose had no idea what was going on, 'cause it's ROSE, you know, and she should know what was going on, but of course it would completely muck this up. And I really liked the fact that the Doctor and Donna weren't together-together like the Doctor and Rose (obviously) were in canon, even though Rusty tries to make you wonder about that with unanswered questions and wistful looks (Were you two...?) *coughyescough* because the thought of that is really like incest to be honest D. Anyway, rambling aside, I liked it lots! :D
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I like it. Not a hell of a lot changes but it's still good.
Whas'up chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
No, wasn't crap at all!

I really liked it, it was nice to see something almost the same as the show, but so totally not. that make sense?

And you got all of their voices down pat.

the little harlequin chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I liked it! :D :D :D Twas awesomeness and I so think you shouldn't leave it there and SHOULD go and write Journey's End, because I'm certain it was also be amazingly good. So here's hoping you do write more! :D :D :D Absolutely brilliant work!