Reviews for In the Heat of the Moment
tsukikitty chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ohhh my gaaaawd. I read this ages ago when you posted it on LJ, and it just nearly brought me to tears. I was telling a friend about it today and realized, 'OMG, I need to go find it and reread it.' If I loved Sota and Nao before, I've been comPLETEly endeared to them after reading this; it's totally touching and heartbreaking and perfect. Lovely lovely LOVELY story, Miss Amm!
SecretofMana chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wonderfully true to the characters, while at the same time shedding a bit of new light on them during a rare serious moment.

For the most part, very well paced, though I found the last sentence to be a bit of a cop-out from continuing to describe the tension and fear about the two principal characters as they are engulfed by the flames. For this reason, the fic lost some of its tragic effect on the reader in the end, at least for me.

Personally, I would enjoy the story more as a one-shot, filling in an interesting point left untouched by the game. To expand upon this work would be to risk retreading upon details established by the game and thereby ruining the emotional impact that seems to have been intended. But once again, just my thoughts.

Good job. :3
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
*Sniffles*

So... sad...!

I love love love this story!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was so cool!

You should totally continue, if not, it's an awesome oneshot.

*adds to faves*