Reviews for Gallery
lookatthatkoolcat chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
i love your stories. Especially this one, with zach being the other guy for once. and i like how its not all happy happy crap, because after a while all of it sounds hell fake you know. but yeah great job, you kept them really in character (well like the characters you wanted them to be. uh, okay yeah that makes no sense, but anyway..) good job (:
jrb chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this was really good! ive read some that werent, but this was a really good 1
eribear007 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
omg, i love love love that song ! i didnt read where it says "gallery" and started reading the song and yeah, (;
2goode4u chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i love this song fic
SilverGoldsun - Night.And.Day chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
UPDATE!
kiwiosity chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Damn dinner parties that the CIA was so fond of.

hehe. i love zach.

ZACH WAS UBERDUBER HOT IN THIS ONESHOT, I MUST SAY. oops. "i must say" wasn't supposed to be caps. too late now. rawr.

never heard the song. i plan to change that.

did i, uh, perhaps mention that zach was really hot in this?
chasing after rainbows chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Tunarh,

This is just so so so sad. I've never reviewed any of your stories. That's just...sad.

I remember reading this ages ago, but I don't really remember reading it? Anyhoo, I never reviewed. I think my rant's finished now.

Gallery is a fitting title for it. It just is. It reminds me of Zach flicking through shots and all of them seem to have something to do with Cammie. Like a themed gallery of paintings.

And the dialogue between Grant and Zach at the beginning was very dude-ish. Sometimes when I read dialogue from a guy's POV and it's written from a female author (to be PC instead of saying girl), sometimes the guy speaking tends to sound like a female.

Actually the whole inside Zach's head thing didn't sound girlish. I'm grateful for that or we would have a whole story full of transvestites.

Gosh Caz, watch your language.

Super long review. Oh well, I still haven't gotten a restraining order for it.

Zach's ego inflating towards the end - that's a good thing.

Um, okay, I'm confused. Near the beginning you said Cammie's eyes were blue and then later on, you contradicted by saying they were green? Just thought I'd point that out, no biggie. I mean, it could have been worse. I could've dunno, said I that you were a shotty author who couldn't sort different colours apart. I'm in a generous mood today. (could have being the key words there)

Constructive criticism time - are you excited about it, I'm not. I know it's really hard to avoid writing this word when you're describing a kiss, but try not to use the word passion. Because it's cliched and cliches deserve to be slammed by a Babolat racquet. And it annoys me to hell. That's my own personal vendetta. Just try not to use it. Cheers.

I liked the ending. I can't really elaborate on it. I don't know what to elaborate on. It had a finality to it.

I'll shut up now.

Caz.
cleopatra82 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
that was adorable! I loved it...and it's okay to be in love with oneshots/ songfic...all is good in love and war. :D :D
GoodGirlsGoBad chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
that was cute! btw who is the song gallerry by? i like the lyrics and want to listen to it.
BumpSetSpike2014 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aww...that was great. I really think you should expand it!
bridget richman fo evea chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
omg this is so good please write a sequal i need more of your writing and i want to know what happens with cammie and zach
D.L.V chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was really sweet! Nice song choice! Mitch the Bitch! Zammie 4ever, I loved how you did Zach's PoV, loved it! AWESOME SONGFIC!