Reviews for Archie in Atmos
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
When's the next chappie?
yay chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
This is a really good read! I know this is a little late but an update would make me rjebkjbgjkfgruej! Can't wait for some Archlanta!
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Awwe,i LOVE this, PLLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE please do something!
FanFicFan909 chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Aww, this story is amazing.

You must continue I absolutely love Sam Vincent's voice and I love the pairings you have in this story. My favourite line in this story was

"There was a certain way he said her name that reminded Archie of how he said Atlanta's name. Poor guy he thought. He knew how much love majorly sucked"

That bit was the best, and how Aerrow was staring into space behind Piper. Adorable.

Please, please, please continue!
SJ3GIRL chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
this was one of the frist stories i read on this site and i couldn't remeber if i'd reviewed yet but i really wanted to be alerted to any update! 8P
Storm.Reader21 chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
:) nice job with this story.
reborn-fire-bird chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
oh my gosh! this story is so awesome! i simply adore the idea, and writing is really fantastic! youve got a very good sense of both worlds and all the characters, and for someone who likes both shows, its very enjoyable!

please, please, please update soon!
Umbra Wolfe chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Just a heads up in every chapter so far you spelt Harry as Herry. Look it up if you don't believe me look it up. Harry.

Other then that well done I love the idea
Dieced chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Well, I did not see that coming! Although maybe I should have- it almost seems like a running trend with you, to have Aerrow get captured. Ah well, it just makes your stories more awesome! Great to see the action starting to pick up, and awesome job choreographing the fight scene. GC,US!

-Diehard
Dieced chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Oh my, you have been busy since I was last online!

Ha, I love the little automatic competition between Archie and Aerrow. So like them. Can't wait to find out what happens next, and, luckily, I don't have to, as I see you've already posted the next chapter! GC,US!

-Diehard
grace chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
plz continue i love it!
Midnight-Rose-Dew chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Uh oh Ravess got Aerrow now. And Piper mad. Never a good thing. We are on chapter eight and Aerrow has gotten tourted in some way. I was wondering when he was going to get tourted. it just not a story wirtten by you without Aerrow being tourted. Update soon please.
alicat259 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
:O

Oh no!

They are discovered!

And cyclonis has Atlanta!

poor archie :(

I sense a brilliant rescue mission coming on, after they kick ravess' butt!

You were gone for ages... is everything ok?

I hope it is, and please update sooner next time, yeah?

Luv ya!
kbrow144 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
NIcee!
Midnight-Rose-Dew chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
A chrismtas decoration? i never thought of their uniforms like that before. Great now when I see them I'll be laughing. Poor Junko that papercut sounds painful. Update soon please.