Reviews for Three
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Yes, I recommend Touching Evil too. Yes,I noticed the names you used. Write more!
FMSMandi chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
ok this line just confirmed my last review. Susan Enright, Hank Bernal, Jay Rivers. Holly Swopes, Mark Kemp, Cyril Krakauer. Samantha Creegan. Lily Branca. I laughed so hard when I read the names. I was watching Touchining Evil on DVD just before I read this story.
FMSMandi chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
I know this was written a wjile ago but I gotta ask, the characters names you chose other then Matthew Nix. You got them from Touching Evil right? Or is it all just a coincisense? First noticed it with the David Branca, and them Samantha and Lily. I find it funny. Love the story so far btw.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
wooow i really loved this,. very clever with the names... branca...touching evil. i really enjoyed this :)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
aww cute ending, i wish the ending could of been a little longer between mike/fi
BurnedmichaelY chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
get her michael :DD
BurnedmichaelY chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
:( fiona needs her michael
BurnedmichaelY chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
:( i thought michael was going to save her, why isnt he doing anything?. Soon to find out i guess
BurnedmichaelY chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
haha well this should be fun :)
BurnedmichaelY chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
omg that is so sad:(
BurnedmichaelY chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
noooooo mikey:( i hope sam n fi get there fast
BurnedmichaelY chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
this is getting very good :))
BurnedmichaelY chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
loving it :)
mediaqueen90 chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
nice story, XD. and i think every fan fic writer or scriptwriter has already gone off the deep end. to be insanely enamoured in TV shows to the point where you wanna do nothing but write about them makes people a special kind of crazy.
mediaqueen90 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
great story. i don't think michael would acknowledge being stupid though, at least not until the very last minute anyway.