Reviews for Imagine
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
aaw. this was really cute. :-)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Youre always so original:)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
AWW! That was sweet. Packed a punch with only a few words! _ Very cute!

Keep writing!

~M.I.
Sandataba chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I like this. And the moral of the story is- you can't pretend to have an imagination. )

Bittersweet indeed.
Shroomed chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
When I read it I immediately thought of the song by John Lennon.

(: It's really sweet I like it.
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aww, what a cute and slightly bittersweet little drabble. I love how you used our favorite characters and a setting that wasn't at all forced or contrived to show the key difference between soldiers and civillians. Great job there, and the ending was simply adorable.

On another note, I just want to thank you for having posted something. One of my (other) favorite fanfic authors recently signed off for good, and I was feeling a little bit depressed. The few minutes it took me to read this really cheered me up. Thanks, and hope to see more soon!
whateverbro chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow. For some reason, this appealed to me.

Both Neji and Tenten were so in character, not surrendering to the readers' craving for romance. They stayed logical and consistent, just as ninjas should be. Few authors achieve that sense of stability.

I love how Tenten tried to conjure up some notion of how other people who aren't ninjas perceived the night sky, yet failed to reach that level of imagination in the end. I love how a ninja thinks differently from other people.

It's just so realistic and easily believable, that left me absolutely ADORING this short drabblish oneshot.

Congratulations on the job well done. c:
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was sweet. Nice ending too:)