Reviews for In This Petty Pace
Innocent Law chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
i hate seeing how long it's been since this story was updated. i really enjoy the back and forth between zixx and bishop.
Kountry101 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Bwhaha You're a genuis. I love their interactions with each other. I'm totally the person who can be bribe with good coffee. You bring me coffee, then you are officially on my good side for the day. ;)
takara410 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I love it
MeganTheNerd chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Note to self, learn how to make good coffee to gain diplomatic immunity.

I like this Bishop, not as much of a jerk as he used to be but not as hippie as he will be. It's a good period for him.

I've always been kinda half and half about Fast Forward but Zixx has always been the best thing about that season and now, thanks to this fic, I think he might be my favorite non-turtle character! :D

I can't wait to see how this turns out!

- MeganTheNerd
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Love the story! I would have never thought to pair up Bishop and Zixx, but I really enjoyed the dynamics you created between the two. Awesome work!
louise102nd chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I love all your stories and this is included you have both voices spot on usually when I read fanfics I try to read them with the voices form the shows and if it fits ( as in my head does it without me forcing it to) then it usually a really good fic as it is believable I am not sure if you are still doing TMNT fanfic but I hope you are as you are an unreal writer
scaryghost chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I could not stop laughing through out each of these chapters haha. You have done an exellent job with this story. Bishop and Torbin Zixx are two of my favorite characters and I love the way you have written them. I wish more people would right epic Bishop stories. I dont know if you plan on writing more for this story but I hope you do.
scaryghost chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is really well done. I love the way you have done Bishop. *insert fan girl scream here* Im sorry but Bishop is my favorite bad guy in the entire series and you have done such an amazing job of writing him. Torbin Zixx was easily my favorite villian from the fast forward season two. He slightly made up for the fact that they made Bishop a good guy :( I cant wait to read the rest of this story haha and just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work :D
Alluring Alliteration chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Bishop has been around for hundreds of years and he's never heard of the Xmen? Someone get me Mikey- it's time for an intervention! On a slightly more serious note, I was surprised that I actually enjoyed this story. Usually Bishop just makes me want to punch stuff.
hmm chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I just found this fic a few minutes ago and I like it. Why havn't you updated it in two months? I personally am getting frustraited with the lack of Torbin Zixx fics available, so I'm glad this one's here.
nbilling133 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Hey this is really good. I love Zixx and am so happy someone's writing a good story about him. Hope you write more soon.
Tori-chan chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I love this fic! Have no idea who Zixx is, and have watched almost nothing of Fast Forward, but it is like... like reading a little bit weirder than usual Mikey and Bishop O_o

As written, I love this
Mikell chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Hmm I wonder where the turtles are now in all this? Do they come into the story at all? Remember, I'm not familiar with the FastForward series.

Sounds like Bishop's misguided, at the very least, and naive about how the public will react to "aliens among us". Has he really forgotten how he was?

I'm liking Zixx more and more. He's funny, clever, and I imagine when he figures out who Bishop actually is, he's going to kick him onto the next planetoid. Or at least I hope so. ;) Or maybe he already knows, and has his own reasons for sidling up to his former tormentor?

Can't wait to see where this goes next.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Kallasilya chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Re your author's note: Oh no, I saw Bishop's name and ran TOWARDS this fic - who could run away from Bishop? Come on, he's pretty much the awesomest character to ever show his face in a TMNT toon! There was just a bit of a 'huhwha?' factor when I saw Zixx with his name :D I've watched most of FF on youtube, but, yeah, don't really include it in my canon. I DO remember the episodes with Zixx in them, though.

In FF, I don't think they even tried to explain Bishop's complete 180 in his attitude to aliens, did they? So it's always interesting to see that explored. And was Zixx really an old genetic experiment of Bishop's in the show, or was that something that you developed just for this story?

Yay, mention of the turtles! Ooh, I wonder if Zixx is going to let something drop to Bishop about his interactions with them?

(I bet the Evil Overlord list really will survive and still be floating around the internet in a hundred years time, hehe).
Mikell chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Even though I'm relatively unfamiliar with these characters, not yet having tracked down the Fast Forward episodes on YouTube, and a bit leery of the apparent upcoming pairing, I'm still reading, because you absolutely crack me up. Zixx is hysterically funny, and of course it's always good to see Bishop annoyed. lol

Great chapter. I can't wait to see where this goes next. Will Bishop make his way into world power? Will Zixx get his belt caught on something and end up needing Bishop's help to get free? Will Bishop ever learn to make his own coffee? Can't wait to read more and find out. ;)

Rejoicing in the day,