Reviews for Insert Eloquent Society Lady Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wait, what who? ._. TWISTY

Tash and Adrian are so freaking adorable. I think I love Miri and Jess now too
The Layman chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
OK, enough with the sex already, we get it, you and Adrian are together. As for movie parodies (which is Ben's shtick by the way,) there was Monty Friggin' Python and the Holy Grail..., and I couldn't find any others.

Oh, and I counted the word "ruffle" ten times. *takes swig of drink* Meh thah 'lev'n.
BlueBlossomGurl chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ha, That was awesome. Especially the ending. Sorry Tashy, but I would so bet on you.

and the dresses were so pretty o wo I'm just gonna squeal over them for a while.. -runs to corner-

I'll make sure Michael doesnt blow something up while you're gone. :]
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Hey there! A great entry as usual! You know, I honestly wish I had something to say about this entry...but I got nothing. So good work, and enjoy your vacation as we all plot ways to make Michaels life a living hell. His Inbox will never be the same. Muwahahahaa...
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I COUNTED 11 RUFFLES! 12 if you count the one you used in the AN. XD

lovely as always, dear! you're awesome at these! though i didn't see anything that could be a movie reference. then again, i'm neither British nor well-rounded in the movie business - if it doesn't have action, fantasy, or parody, i probably haven't seen it. XD and i can't think who the Sue at the end might be either, unless you've been talking to Danielle. it sounds a lot like the Sue SHE'S been cooking up. is it?

keep these up! i love getting fics from you.

Ryuu-chan
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Um, "divine providence"? Never heard of it...unless it's some British thing or some Sue you made in her heyday?

Miriku in a dress...I MUST see this.

I ought to look more into these fandoms, I know so very few of them...

"Oh, so Tash-san is engaged~"

*SLAP* Stop talking in my reviews.
Ossa chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ooh, the Society drinking game? Sounds like a challenge to me, and I never back down from a challenge. (And also it's the holidays). I played it and am now thoroughly drunk. So please blame the alcoholishness for my complete lack of coherancy.

Five quid on Tash!

I got none of the movie referenceces. Blame the drinking game.

That was epic and brilliant and I didn't get bits of it (not a chick-lit fan - Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror all the way, but t'was fantabulous none the less. It was epically funny. I uber-liked some of the more serious moments too.

Your a awesomeness writer person.

Have a nice holiday!
Library Arcanium chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like this.

Not exactly uber-funny, but's a fun and playful read and it's a nice break from all the dark stuff I've been writing.

I'm a bit miffed that you managed to drag Adrian out of a trenchcoat, but he'll live...just don't expect it to happen too often. :P

And as for the Mary-Sue at the end, I think I know who it is...but I'll save it for me. Muwhahahahah!
darkwebx01 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Five dollars on Adrian! Anyway, great fic! I only got one of the movie references (and I'm not even sure if I did) but the story was funny!