Reviews for Hatred and Wanting
13Nessie13 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
YOU CAN'T JUST STOP THERE! I really hope you update this soon, it would make me soooooo happy :D
babblebuzz chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Wonderful and sexy... at least up until it ended! UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE!
fishy blockhead chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Heheh... only now the real fun will start...

I cant wait the next chapter. ;)
notmyrealaccount chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Moar, please!
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
NOOOOOTTTTT AAAA CLLLIIIIFFFYYYY!

I need the next chapter...You're lemon's too hot! DX
sipa chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
love it... :O
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Yay! You have updated! I thoroughly enjoy this story, so I am glad.

Your spelling and grammar is mostly flawless, and the chapter lengths are still good. The only real concern I have is how there is no punctuation when you write dialogue. This is a somewhat minor error, but if you really are trying to better yourself as an author, I believe that writing dialogue correctly is essential.

The end felt a little rushed, but it was good nonetheless.

Keep up the good work! :)
JashinDamnit chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Usually, I hate it when someone makes Hidan so promiscuous because that just doesn't seem to suit him ( my opinion really, I feel he'd be more reserved ), but you made it WORK in this story and I greatly admire that!

That said, this is excellent so far. You're keeping them as IC as they can get in this situation, and that's good. Definitely faving this and I can't wait until it's updated. C:
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Damn you left off at the best part! Hope you get to update soon!
Mariana Lestrange chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
love it
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Can't wait for the smex!
Nini-sama chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
... For Jashin's sake OO. SO HOT OO. Fuck, it's so hot OO. Love it, I can't wait for the next chapter *.*! Love it *.*!

(I'm totally hysterical right now ')
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Hello!

Not much to say here, but nice lemon. It was actually well-written compared to most of them I have read here.

Oh, I'd pay them too ;)
Nini-sama chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
For Jashin's sake YES I love this story, and YES I want the next chapter OO *ç*! It's so... HOT OO!

Love it!
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Hello!

Let me start off by saying I enjoyed this fic!

I think you've got the basics covered really well- your spelling and grammar is above par! You've got a pretty good grip on how long a chapter should be as well. Sometimes you forgot to put a form of punctuation after the end of dialogue- such as neglecting to put a comma.

E.g.: “You think I’m that soft that I’d get drunk off 2 glasses? Yeah fuckin’ right(,)"

I think how you wrote both Kakuzu and Hidan was great as well- especially Hidan. The trick with Hidan's dialogue is to balance out actual dialogue from his cussing, haha. And you did that well. Seriously, some people believe Hidan's sorted by just making him swear every two words!

I get your style- you prefer to describe things concisely rather than draw it out with many fancy metaphors. That's fine- it is an art itself to describe things with only a few words. As an author who prefers the long, drawn out fashion, I admire your style!

That being said however, I do believe that there should be a little more description about their surroundings.

This is just another minor concern, but I'm not sure if there would be a club-like place in the Naruto universe. Again, it's not a BIG issue; just in terms of technicality with canon, you may want to put up an AU (alternate universe) warning.

I hope I didn't offend you with my critiques. Good luck, and I'll be patiently waiting for an update!