Reviews for Truth or Dare
pesudonym chapter 1 . 1/27
Hi my name is willow (that is a pesudonym) im a girl with long straight black hair (well in the sun it looks brown but whatever) and my eyes are black but if you look closely their brown(I know weird right) I love reading, music, chemistry and arts and crafts. Im quite protective of my friends I also don't hold grudges but Im still competitive so maybe a child of kymplomedea? Just kidding im a child of Nike. I love your plot!
JUPITER chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
JASON IS MY SON! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL! I WILL NOT TAKE THE INSULT OF A HERO THAT IS MY SON BEING CALLED SOMEONE ELSE'S SON! YOU KNOW WHAT, MORTAL? I WILL FRY YOU WITH LIGHTNING BOLTS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
My name is Theresa I'm a daughter of chaos creator of all I have blond hair and blue eyes
rosy chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
i like to be a camper in your story! first, my name will be hmmm. diana, my goldly parent is athena, cause i like reading books and studying,i have brown hair with grey eyes and rosy cheeks, i love donating and learning stuff, i think libraries are awesome! and i love owls! p.s i just made my own name!
Bob the Penguin chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I would like you to put a character I created in your story. She is a daughter of Posiden (sorry my mythological spelling is kinda crappy). Her name is Ever Lestrange, and she has medium length brown hair (it's straight-ish), green eyes, and is 3 years younger than Percy. Ever is kinda nerdy, but she loves to sing, and she is very good at it. She's Annabeth's BFF, and she has a secret crush on Malcom (I honestly don't care if I spelled his name wrong). She and Percy never argue, and Ever just loves to be herself, no matter what others think. She would probably do some of the crazier dares, but she'd ask to switch to truth if she would get in trouble. I hope you decide to put Ever into your story, because it would make me so happy to know that a character that I created is able to be known to the world. Thank you!
fghhj chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Write more!
Jordan chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Haha. Make even more funny
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I would like you to put me and my BFF in the book
I'm Katrina and my BFF is Lauren
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
nicole daughter of hermes and complete badass
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
add in a character named nicole
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2012