Reviews for Hold Me, Wrap Me Up
randi-jane.0tH chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I'm writing this with tears streaming down my face. That was really good. I like you using this style, it works for you. I'm glad Lucas finally went to Peyton. Loved the story. You write LP awesome. Just their unbreakable connection, and love for each other. I don't know what else to say. : D
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
this was sad, very good writing though.

i loved how you added exact dialog.

Great job!
lalez chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
okay i think i definetly chose the wrong set of music here (james bond soundtrack 'you only life twice')

i am on the verge of tears

this is so sad

but great work

i need to look out for your one shots more or do check a box below

guess what i chose?

bye

Sabine
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aww this was really sad! i'm glad that lucas was with her at least in the ending! great job!
jelizabeth23 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Reading it I could feel Peyton's confusion, trying to piece everything together. Although it was heartbreaking I'm glad Lucas returned in the end so they could get through it together. I definitely look forward to reading more OTH stories from you.
kylielink chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I didn't want the baby to story
grayfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i don't really like sad stories but i was curious and decided to read it was very well written, i shed a few tears so a job well done
ReeseHolden chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh man that was depressing. But you wrote it so well. You always do. I loved that you incorporated some dialogue from the show into this fic. Sometimes it gets distracting and people tend to use it in the wrong way...but this, this was wonderfully done. If I were a writer I would want to do it like this. I felt so terribly sad for Peyton. But even more so for her friends. I can't imagine how it was for Brooke and Haley and the others to have to keep an eye on her or to sedate her when she ever got upset. Gosh that would just kill me. Great one-shot, hope there are more to come. I love all of your stuff!
cayt326 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very sad, but also beautiful! I loved it!
LPfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
You had me crying like a baby. I could actually feel their pain. I feel so so sorry for Peyton. I could not imagine.

Great story though.