Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Six Paths
thecatleader chapter 4 . 6/29
how come the redux has more chapters than this and this is much better than the redux
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 2/19
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
god of all chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
darkkrt chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
plees update this one it's relle good pless
The Storm Veradea chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Your story is in violation of FFN Guidelines because it contains no story content. Please replace or remove the chapter.

-Storm-
Dregus chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
quite an interesting spin on things
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Where is the ball kicking? I wanted ball kicking lol.
reven228 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
dude, id like to see the shinra tensai take down one of those mecha. think about it, lulush showing the power that even a geass cant handle. kick ass in the nect chapter, stay golden
Orchamus chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Was not reviewing personally because though I do like the premise of Lelouch with the Rinnegan, Nunna having it throws off the whole of the plan that could have been. Perhaps having it so that as Lelouch was watching his mother's death, Nagato, already on the precipice of death, and having the Rinnegan, which places the users spiritually on the divide of all Realms, reaches out to a soul that he feels is in need, and much like Itachi did, grants him power, except this is the full power of the Rinnegan, chakra, and the genetic memory contained therein, without the personified memory. Huh, well damn, might write it myself if my muse ever gets off her drinking binge. So anyway, that is why I have not reviewed, because the placement of more than one set of Rinnegan eyes in a world that is not the Narutoverse is nuts, and will not compute due to massive OP of ridiculous caliber.
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
A very interesting idea as I wouldn't have thought of Code Geass and Naruto could fit together. So far, I really don't see any major problems with the plot or anything. At first, i was ready to declare that you need to put this in the cross-over section but I see now that you're just borrowing aspects from Naruto and not any of the characters at all.

I would suggest that you work on your transitions between scenes a bit and drop the need to label where people are. If you just do a scene break with a line and write the start just right it should be enough without the labels. I personally found them distracting and also felt like you were saying "I have to tell you where this is because you're an idiot". This is just a personal thing with me so don't take this as gospel that everyone else feels the same.

Oh, and please do away with the author notes in the middle of the story because you want to explain something. If you need to note something then do so within your author notes and not in the middle of your story. Trust that your readers get what you're trying to imply and if they don't then make note to improve for the next time.

Hope this helps

TRGTS of Critics United.
Phantasm of Chaos chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Hello EternalKnight219

Okay, I'll start off with something nice and simple for you to follow. Great story, you're one of the kind of people that can be called an unorthodox writer!

As per your request here is a small list of idea that are related to your story.

-First, try and introduce the Samehada in some way, either give it to Lelouch, or someone.

-Maybe change Lelouch's costume to look like Madara's new costume. (Go to Wikia for more detail.)

That's all.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Blitzhannan chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
GJ... THERES YOUR DAMN REVEIW NOW MAKE A CHAPTER GOD DAMNIT!
Madork Gunna chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
If you are not getting any constructive criticism, perhaps you are already doing it right?
jp2424 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I've thought about this kind of idea before (Lelouch having Rinnegan) i'm glad that you have actually written that story for real. This story can definetly be a harem story, with Lelouch going to be an emperor of the world someday. I was wondering though, is Lelouch going to have seperate bodies like Nagato?
dsgundam00 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
please update, I beg you o'holy writer please continue this story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »