Reviews for Serran
Aw, cute! :)
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
A very sweet story.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
that was so sweet! I love it
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was lovely. :)
sm1982 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Well written.

Would have loved to what the council members where thinking, especially when Serek smiles at the holo of Serran with pride. Since Vulcans do not show emotions.

Keep up the good work.

SM
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
So cute x) I loved everything about it.
enlighten up chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
"He is Serran, son of S'chn T'gai Spock. He is five years, six months and four days." Sarek was amused as he added, "and his favorite food, he informs me, is apple pie."

made me cry ;-;
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ooh, the child of Spock and Jim would be adorable! I'd love to see some domestic situations with them-because Jim would totally be more like a big, albeit immature, brother and Spock would be the one controlling the both of them-but this is just as awesome. I love the little presentation at the end.
spockett chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was very cute.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Just the way I think Sarek would have done the whole thing!

Fern Rose
CharitySaleChild chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
awwh, words cant describe how much I love this.

and the bit about the apple pie was just perfect, it had me grinning like crazy (:
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
A great story. Very good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw so cute! I like it. :)
Sand13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
wow,this was pretty sweet and kinda sad. It wasn't one of those cheesy fics, i actually sat and read the whole thing without clicking 'back',cringing,or skimming through. I miss the lovely Amanda too, plus Sarek accepting his grandson and informing the council that he likes apple pie while smiling almost brought a happy tear to my eyes,hehe.
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 8/22/2009