Reviews for Discovering Ludwig
SpyMiss chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
This fic was so good. Kudos on that.
Chelseaj500 chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
So I was going to re-read your Conedy of Errors series and instead, I read this.

It's so... amazing. Beautiful, sad, tragic... I don't really even know what to say. I honestly have no words.

I did want to ask for clarification, though... Terrorists somehow gained control over America, and then went after Germany which succeeded? And the goal was to essentially take over the world...? I see you gave us bits and pieces and now I'm wondering if there's more in your other partner fics with this. (Probably.)

I will now go and read them... I adore this plot. It's just so hard... Yeah.

Thank you for writing!
Doitsuki chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
This.
Is friggin.
Fantastic.

And to think I discovered it on deviantart, lol.

You have some real writing potential here.
WinniUsagi chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Oh gosh, this story was so heartbreaking yet written very well! Good job! :D
Kotohime Haku chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
I don't really care much about the accents ._. As long as I can still read it :] Besides...doesn't accents make characters more distinguishable in writing? ;]
NekoKaigara chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
Writing with the accent is fine. Germany is German (well, duh) so he shouldn't be able to speak English perfectly. Thank you for writing this, I cried for some parts and laughed at the others.

I don't know if this is the right place to say this but I recently just started reading the manga. Hetalia is so funny and made up of so much fluff that you don't really consider how serious and painful it can be. So again, thanks.
Vampchick2010 chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
this story was so amazing. i loved it. i think you did a amazing job writing this story. the concept was good and at times bringing tears to my eyes.
eryv chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
lol sorry, completley forgot I was reviewing a completed story.

-hides-
eryv chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
aaaah! Now I'm really excited for chapter 13! 13 is my number as well...

please update soon!
anonymoosefangirl chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
This was good! I really liked it and the accent was interesting if a lil disconcerting, but I adjusted after a couple of chapters
Magical.x.Melody chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
(Is on janky ipod that doesnt log in)

This was my favorite chap... Not really sure why but yeah.
lindy12 chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
I came across this story and even though it is two-ish years after it was finished I felt the need to review. It was a great story it made me cry which I rarely do. I loved the german you included in it even though i speak none. The accent was fine I think at one point it got on my nerves so I forced myself to tune it out. Then I came back to the story and it didn't bug me. Keep up the good writing and I'm going to check out your other stories.
P . x . E a r l chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
Teenage Ludwig is so innocent xD! Love him.
Radishdude773 chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
Oh. My. God.

Words cannot express my utter love for this story.

The tender scenes with Hungary, Austria and Germany, the fluffy moments with Italy and Germany...

... Not to mention the multiple parts (especially chapter three) that made me cry.

What I like best about this story though is how you ended it, and how the ending really had a sort of concluding feel to is.

All in all, an AWESOME story.
yaoifangirl21069 chapter 18 . 12/5/2010