Reviews for Discovering Ludwig
Omg! i loved this so much! Until this was weird and so confusing but so cool!

And ehmm... A little help:
"¿Podrías alguna vez perdonarme?" "Can you ever forgive me?"

Not literally... The time is diferente in each sentence. "Could you ever forgive me?" work more... But I don't know. Languages are so strange
thatgirlnoonesees chapter 18 . 5/18

dat omake do... *sobs in a corner* why...?
AshesOnTheWind chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
I am a masochistic shit for rereading this but it's so wonderful
AshesOnTheWind chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
You are such a brilliant writer I cannot even begin to describe it. I am sobbing. This wonderful.
AshesOnTheWind chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
I am going to say now that I cried reading the beginning of the chapter and am officially emotionally invested in a fanfiction which has never happened to be before but Jesus Christ you are so good at writing
Anon chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
"When had Italy ever been a world power?" Your story is beautiful, but it's just- this line bothered me so much because Venice used to be the greatest naval power on the Mediterranean for at least a century, and dominated trade for about 3. Also... The Papal states could technically be considered a world power, considering that they controlled the church, which had every king in Europe on their knees if history serves me right... Both former territories are now part of Italy, but I suppose the unified nation of Italy never had the fortune of becoming a world power. That still doesn't mean Feliciano never knew what it felt like; he knows all too well.
SpyMiss chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
This fic was so good. Kudos on that.
Akakata7 chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
So I was going to re-read your Conedy of Errors series and instead, I read this.

It's so... amazing. Beautiful, sad, tragic... I don't really even know what to say. I honestly have no words.

I did want to ask for clarification, though... Terrorists somehow gained control over America, and then went after Germany which succeeded? And the goal was to essentially take over the world...? I see you gave us bits and pieces and now I'm wondering if there's more in your other partner fics with this. (Probably.)

I will now go and read them... I adore this plot. It's just so hard... Yeah.

Thank you for writing!
Doitsuki chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Is friggin.

And to think I discovered it on deviantart, lol.

You have some real writing potential here.
WinniUsagi chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Oh gosh, this story was so heartbreaking yet written very well! Good job! :D
Kotohime Haku chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
I don't really care much about the accents ._. As long as I can still read it :] Besides...doesn't accents make characters more distinguishable in writing? ;]
NekoKaigara chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
Writing with the accent is fine. Germany is German (well, duh) so he shouldn't be able to speak English perfectly. Thank you for writing this, I cried for some parts and laughed at the others.

I don't know if this is the right place to say this but I recently just started reading the manga. Hetalia is so funny and made up of so much fluff that you don't really consider how serious and painful it can be. So again, thanks.
Vampchick2010 chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
this story was so amazing. i loved it. i think you did a amazing job writing this story. the concept was good and at times bringing tears to my eyes.
eryv chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
lol sorry, completley forgot I was reviewing a completed story.

eryv chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
aaaah~! Now I'm really excited for chapter 13! 13 is my number as well...

please update soon!