Reviews for Mystique
account not being used chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
nice story! keep writing!
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
What was nice about this SyaoranxSyaoran story is that it was not all about them and had a lot more to it?...it had more meaning to the story? it has a very different feel to it then other SyaoranxSyaoran stories, it is a lot better XD Woot for well written crack!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I was reading this ficlet intensely until I realised you just wrote Syaoron/clone! Then I died laughing. Though I did love this line:"He was made of glass and bloodied feathers that had left me without saying goodbye…" Lovely, but I still adore your crack.

PS: And OMG you've seen the latest chapter yesh? (duh, disclaimer) Nu Yoko!

PPS: Ever think about writing a multi-chapter fic? That would be epic no matter what fandom. ;P
applepielover chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was beautiful. Great imagery.

I won't lie. I'm not a SyaoranxSyaoran shipper, but I feel like it wasn't overdone in this piece. It actually has a poetic significance to me.

The only thing is that it was short. Of course it's a one shot, but to me it looks like it could be expanded.
Caseydraft001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Yoh ho! Val! *GLOMP ATTACK!* you're very welcome! I loved your story, i'll soon have my first chapter aleast by today and i loved how how you changed the point of view with syaoran _ *glomp*