Reviews for Loose Canon: Following Too Closely
V Tsuion chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I suppose it might be because I just read a fic where Edward was obviously abusing Bella, but to me this seems like he was let off way too easy. Bella was scared of how Edward would react and she had every right to be. Perhaps her response wasn't quite the most mature, but I don't think she should be blamed for her fearful reaction so much. That's just my reaction, and I know it's your fic, but it just managed to rub me the wrong way, and I thought you might want to know.
Ryuujin Shishou chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Possibly some of the best I've read in a long while. I really love how much more three-dimensional the characters are, and how both Bella and Edward were put in place - most just put one in place instead of trying to create a balance... Well done! This goes straight to the favs!

Ryuujin Shishou
IhATA chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I really loved this fic, it was really well thought out and I really enjoyed it.
Okay now I think this might a bit of a stupid question but 1)How could've Edward possibly died?
The engine explodes and causes a fire? A member of the public trys to help him, realising Edward has no injuries gets suspicous, so the Volturi have to kill him for risking all their lives?
Otherwise, it was perfectly written! Good Job! I liked the alternative ending as well.
IhATA
Marie Nomad chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I like this. Bella confronting Edward about his possessive behavior and Carlisle being a good parent to the both of them. Just because he's compassionate doesn't mean that he's a pushover. I like the fact that there's actual character development and that the relationship has a deeper meaning. Good job.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
This was a absolutely fantastic two-shot.
charmed-darkangel chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Carlisle sure handled this well!

I'm confused about one thing though, when Carlisle asked Bella if she realized that Edward could have died, what exactly did he mean and what did Bella realize. Is it because if the car caught on fire or what?

Very good job writing this one, you're quiet descriptive.
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
haha AMAZING! Really got me laughing out loud!
sisterglitch chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
"Following too closely" (the original plus the alternate ending) are the second and third of your stories I have read, and I bow to your sensitivity in writing my favorite character, Carlisle.

I absolutely do love discipline fics, but I'm always looking for the fresh approach. So many of the fics on fanfiction disappoint me just because they are so formula.

My most fragrant and delicate flowers I throw at your feet because you accomplished it so exquisitely, and so non-conventionally, and so realistically.

E

I imagine a very very dark human past for Carlisle - his vampire life being his salvation.

I see him as a father figure, but also as a strong coven leader, always choosing not to deviate from the more difficult path for the greater good. Thank you for painting him so beautifully and true to one aspect of my image of him.

I will now continue with the others!

Thank you so much for these stories.

Truly.
Kira chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Such great fic

I love Carlise, such a craing father
Zelda Maximus chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
This is amazing! Edward always did seem so bossy!
J chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY EVIL, WELL DONE!
Dark Raven 13 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
wow. im speechless. i had afriend named jillian. only her name had a g insted uv j
Dark Raven 13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Revenge is sweet! Nice. Bellas not taking any $* from Edward.
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Haha, yes! Wow, you handled this so well. I was waiting for a confrontation like this through the entire series, thinking, "Okay, NO WAY will she let that one go… Oh, he's going to be in so much trouble for… Okay maybe not." Seriously.

I'm going to read more stories by you, now. :) Thanks a million!
Erotillectual chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Yes! Thank you for this. That scene scandalized me the first time I read it. I found it to be such agressive behavior. It is dangerous, not to mention illegal. In fact, a lot of what Edward does regarding Bella in the books would be considered to be the early signs of an abusive relationship.

I often find myself thinking about what I would have done in Bella's place when he disabled her truck to keep her from going to La Push. I would have either asked Charlie to drive me, or called Jacob and told him Edward had disabled my truck, and could Jacob please come and see me in Forks instead? Jake would have been over in a heartbeat.

It would have been interesting to see what Carlise said to Edward. But now I am off to read your alternate ending.