Reviews for Me Twilight
smjilexoxo chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
i like it but u hve 2 finish it!
anoymous360 chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
i like this but very annoyed it isnt finished shouldnt u finish a story before adding more i think so r all ur stories like this how diaspointing *sigh*
ArtsyChik 14 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I want you to work on this story but it isn't in your poll! :/
MaryBeth Church chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
1000 bottles of pop on the wall 100 bottles of pop! if one should fall down, hit the ground 999 bottles of pop on the world. idk... anys great story! luvs it :)
ArtsyChik 14 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I like it so far! :) Update soon plz
smjilexoxo chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Katherine

write more or i will KILL you and bring me Syren !
fontanisia chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
YOU ONLY WROTE 2 CHAPTERS! WEN DO I GET MENTIONED?
fontanisia chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
hey its fontanisia here, you should know who i am

that was ok but it needs a little spice, and im guna help wiv dA SONG ABT EG
2012 World Saver chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
well done kat i am very impressed i liked it alot i hope you carry wrting pieces like this because one day you could become a great story writer and anything else you want to be. i loved all of it there was no part that i thought was boring so well done i hope to see and hear more of what you have writen
The living entity of laziness chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
this is so COOL!

make sure i get a REALY fit guy, beard, six pack, in fact, give me jack sparrow!
SawManiac211 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
o...and what is this Amy character going to be, I wonder...cmon, write more very quickly or I WILL FIND YOU! lol
The living entity of laziness chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
why the hell haven you written more?

writ writ WRITE!
SawManiac211 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Ohkay...

KAT YOU'VE FINALLY LOST IT! LOL

It's a great story, I'm really looking forward to reading more when you RITE MORE (hinthinthint...)

I liked the part where Bella starts kicking down trees, sounds funny.

Tip: When they move to 'the school' put in the Twilight Cult and the one person who isn't in love with it and what she DOES really like...it could be interesting...;)
NixiePixie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
OMG wow this is a gd story pllz add more chappies i wana read

lol ur sending thm to bromley XD thnk u

lol nessie n jake r married wicked ]

plz plz plz add mroe chappies
Pepper Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like this! Good idea, having the Cullens move near you. God, I wish they moved near me. Then, maybe, my one wish might come true... :)

Please read and review my fanfic, too. :) It's my first one. I uploaded it the same day as you uploaded this one - how weird is that? :)

Love Pepper x