Reviews for Time After Time
emichansmile chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Loved it 3
esther chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Omgness, this was so completely gorgeous and perfect and really in character. I absolutely loved it. The final scene was awesome the idea that for the first time, he's left speechless, with no glib love song to toss in. Fantastic!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
With my little innocent virgin mind I actually had to look up "UST." Sigh. For a public school kid I feel rather sheltered.

Anywho! :D I love this story. Macy and Nick didn't just click together at first I don't think. They kind of had to grow together. Great job!
lolicookies chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
AWESOME! D If I had known you put what UST at the bottom meant I wouldn't have searched it up! LOL
Ang922 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow! :) :) My favorite romance fic of the Jonases! :) :)
KingKhan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
OMG! This is soooo beautiful and involving!

I had knots in my stomach and I was so happy when Nick finally got his act together! Wow!

Great work and keep it up!
RS Fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
You wrote this perfectly. When I read some Nacy stories...they seem rushed and unrealistic. This; is so real that it's scary. I love how you made Macy bubbly and tough and Nick closed up but vulnerable. It's just the way they both should be. One of my favorite things from this story is the POV. Writing in Second Person POV is difficult yet you pulled it off naturally. The only complaint I have for this story is the ending. The ending, I think, is a bit weak and confusing because it just abrubtly and I guess I wasnt exactly satisfied. But; it's still a great story and I shall read more stories from you.

RS Fan(:
DivineViolets chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I know this is really old, but it's great! I've always wanted to write in the five times style, but wasn't sure how to go about it. You did terrific though! :)
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
good! :)
mlj23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow that was really good:) well done :P xx
b.ariellewrites chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
aw! i loved it! you should do anotherrrr! :D
sickphilosophy chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh. Because I thought it meant Underground Sex Tape.

Just joking. Getting serious now, I believe I just experienced the best fanfiction love story I've ever read. It's a rather strong opinion for me to conclude, but I whole-heartedly believe in what I say about "Time After Time."

This story was perfect, so cleanly and poetically written. I never knew where the story would go next, but I knew I'd love it. (And I did) The two main characters were solid, flawless even, especially Nick, and the dialogue gave me shivers constantly. The beautiful simplicity, the dialogue-

And Nick Lucas. Whoa. He was deliciously attractive in this story. I can't even... ugh.

I'm sad to know you're going on hiatus right now. I BEG you to come back soon! And after I'm done with this review I'm going to check your page to see if you wrote any more Nacy fics. You really inspire me to better my writing skills. :D

Just so you know, I never review, haha.
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Awe, I loved this one. It was so cute. :) And I loved the five things aspect because personally, it's one of my more favoured ways to write. I especially loved the photo booth one; it just seemed so intimate and special. :) Thanks for writing.
Elayne chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
omgggggggggggg I LOVED ITTT Its so original and i could picture it in my head u have a great talent keep it up!
these-truths chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Your writing is amazing. You bring up emotions in the reader, even with the pieces that aren't angsty.

So, thanks for your 'good-bye note'. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »