Reviews for Night Owl
Gwen-Anna Hunter chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
LOVE! Brill, as always! XD
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/15/2009

You're writing has improved loads. Ily.x
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Maury films in my building!

It's interesting to see the characters and dilemas that appear (on stage and in the audience!)

I hope we get some more canon on House & his Dad this season.

I'm not sure how much was actual abouse and how much was house being willful and oppositional and John being military.

And before anyone jumps on me, yes, I have many military people in my family. Some of them treat their kids in a much more stricter manner than I would and the kids sometimes swap stories of how "abused" they are including things like "I have to clean the toilets every week before I get my allowance", "I'm sixth in line for hte shower in the morning and it's always cold by the time I get in", "I got a spanking becasue I was misbehaving". Of caourse the non military family is big into camping so they sleep outside, on the ground, in a tent many times during the year and darn if it's not too cold out there!

I just think we need to make sure that we don't paint every military person as a bad guy.

But I digress. This was nicely written.
Sechs Eins Zehn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Good idea, it'd be fun to play with that. I like how vulnerable House is, it's kind of adorable.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Great story. His mom had to know. I always feel so sorry for House when the allude to his abused past. I like how you have Wilson here to comfort him.
LoriB chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow, that was really amazing. I loved how it was all from Houses's point of view and loved supportive Wilson. Thanks so much for sharing, loved it :)
micetea chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
She knew House, even if she lied about it to herself she knew. That is so sad it makes me think of my half sisters and the step mom from Hell"/ It's a problem that happens to too many people. You write it with great respect for them, which is why I like it.