Reviews for Harry Potter in the Realm of Dungeons and Dragons
Model Builder chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Well, this story was, as promised, fun to read. The only suggestion that I would make is for you to consider moving this story to the "Crossover" section. You would probably get more readers.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was good. It made me laugh. I like the mention of commercial breaks and 'The Cartoon Villain's Guide to Villainy'. Good work!
D.B. Cooper chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was just so much silliness.
Bribles chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I have a question for you... How do you do a character serch?

Email me at Bookloverbri or just leave it in a reveiw, like i'm doing now.

thanks again! (or for the first timeLOL)

Thanks again!
Delete Here chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
hey i'm only 13 but i can remeber a bit of that cartoon well only one episode the one where they go into the floating castle and dm sais beware the white hair and there is a bald guy but its vengar with a white rabbit and then theres a dragon i musta been like 3 when i saw that its the earliest memory i have besides moving and my friend from when i was 4
its a good story
The Sane-est One chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
very funny
elminster chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
LOL!

This fic is hilarious. I actually play D&D, and I love HP, and I love parodies of either one

More chapters, please!
FireFinch chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
"That was hilarous! I loved Dungeons and Dragons when it was on! And yes, I too thought that Presto was a brunette Harry Potter! I'm glad someone agrees with me!"

She thinks about what to write, nervously twirling a lock of red hair in her fingers.

"They played reruns on FOX fow a while back there but then got so obsessed with that Big Guy and Little Rusty thing that they canceled it. I wonder if they have tapes hidden somewhere at their office...gotta go check that one out."

And with a poof of purple smoke and a click of a mouse, she was off to the FOX studios to try to find some reruns... _FireFinch
OoshatiElf chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
I still have no idea what D&D is but that's okay! I thought it was funny hehehe
KNA chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
I. Love. It. And there's a *gasp* reason for that (other than the fact that it was very cool). I once saw that show on TV (I was 8 or so) and I loved it. *looks dreamily around*
Ryan chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
I usually don't read crossovers but I had to. I loved D&D! Where are you and what channel do you receive it? I felt totally cheated that they were really leading up to something between Venger and DM-some backstory "Luke, I am your father" crap, when they cancelled it. This was zany and stupidly funny-I loved the homage to Sat AM commercials and Public Service Announcements! Exercise your Choppers-hooray!
Kent Schlager chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Sounds A lot like the D&D campaigns my friends and i have, except with less references to drugs and alchohol, also it lacked the antics of Super Squirrel.
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
Heh heh heh that was funny! I liked the bit with the censors!
Spryng chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
LOL! That was a real show? D and D? I wonder if it's back on? Anywho, I loved how you wrote that! Especially the part with the 'The Cartoon Villain's Guide to Villainy.' hehe...i always wondered why they ALWAYS reveal their plans! *sigh* anywho, GREAT!
Franimal chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
ROFLMAO! That was so perfect... exactly what I was thinking when I was like what the f***! Why is this cartoon on!... Ye gods it is soooo campy but it brought back great memories of my friend and I mauling each other with slap bracelets during commercial breaks...Yeah I know.. child of the 80's. This was sooo funny! Thanks for keeping the spirit alive... Ciao ;p