Reviews for What Happens Under the Conference Table
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hahaha that was awesome!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
that was funny, and evil, i like it a lot, je, for one, they did use Bruce abilities against him.

Thank you for such a good story to read.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Footsies!

It could be worse, and Bruce really needs to mellow and get some.

again as always keep it up and do some more awesome SM/WW fics.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I was actually laughing reading this. Thanks for the fins story!
Mami02 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is a cutie. I love it, 'spcially Batman being both annoyed and a stuck up. Well done!
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Funny stuff fanci. I can really picture it and the fact they did it deliberately to get back at Bruce for interrupting them was great.
Novchild chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was great. I really enjoyed reading this story. Please write more.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Yay! First to review! This was hilarious! Oh, to be a fly on that wall during that meeting. I know the pic you are referring to. I love that pissed off look he has. Bruce's behavior was so funny. I can see him thinking and reacting that way to Clark and Diana. It serves him right for interrupting Clark and Diana's much needed private time a week ago. Such naughty banter between Clark and Diana with Bruce in the room. If would be so funny, if that ever happened in the comic. LOL! Great job!
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I am rolling here. That was superbly done. You have a real turn for humor and I was just cracking up. You got everyone's personality well and I could see Bruce walking out in disgust. Haha. Well done!