Reviews for Shinji's Game
Kail Blade chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I've read Enders Game. When I first started reading this fic I was worried that the writer would just follow along the same story-line as the book and just shorten it and replace the main characters with NGE stars. I was glad when the writer said they wouldnt in their ending notes. One thing though. UPDATE THE DAMN STORY!
That is all... For now...
Johann Sebastian Bach chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
This needs to be finished. Ender's Game/Eva crossovers have a lot of potential if done right. This looks to be headed in the right direction.

Fuck law school, man B-)
frograss chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Truly, this is a fic that would have had "greatness" written all over it - But you never updated it. It's a pity though, this story captured my attention as no other has in quite a while. Hope that one day you'll find the will or the desire to continue AND finish it. I will even proof read for you if you like - Just Do It!
Blaze1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
What have I done to not see this wonderful story not updated in nearly a year T_T
1penguin chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Continue story!now! looking good
Ryuuen Chou chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Hi!

Oh, great fic. I read it quite a while ago but forgot to review since I had to go home like.. right then. But, great story, really. Please write more.

I love the Ender series, and I love Eva. So...

Anyway, like I said, write more, and I'll read more. Promise. _~

Ryuuen
Lethe chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Good Story, not to sure with you using Rei and Kaoru as Peter and Valentine, you'd be going OOC for either set of characters! Valentine is much more emotionally expressive than Rei, except perhaps in Demosthenes mode, and although we never got to see Kaoru in 'Got out of the wrong side of the bed so you're all going to pay' mode, i'm not too sure how Peter-like he could be. Although hang on a minute, perhaps he was manipulating Shinji all that time into making him like him in order to set the conditions for his choice... Argh, this is what extreme paranoia will do to you! Its a great start to a story, and something I hope you'll continue with, especially if you can somehow get the later books into it. I would be immensly interested if it is possible to get the later events of Children Of The Mind in, perhaps not with Shinji becoming what he most hated and feared, (although i'm now getting scary images of an unloved-Gendo-Angel-murdering amalgum of weirdness, with a little of Misato's 'cooking' thrown in... ~shudder~ Wonder if there's going to be an Asuka Rackham in there too! (She's the only one _I_ can think of who could pull it off!) Good luck, and I'll be keeping an eye out!
Pat Rich chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Interesting, I wonder if Shinji will have his own version of jane in this fic, or if Karou will rule the world
Crazy Tom chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I'd just like to say, great idea! My favorite book and one of my favorite animes! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Bad Ronald chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
This is an awesome fic, I have read Ender's Game more then ten times because I love it. What would Asuka be, if you're planning to add her in? I could proofread this for you if you want, just drop me a line.

Bad Ronald, over and out.

:::Shkktt!:::
Cap-Gun-Boy chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Yay! Bravo! I loved it!

Please update soon!
Katfum chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Heh. Finally, a fusion that makes real sense. Excellent job. Although after reading Ender's Shadow, one wonders if Bean will be played by DJ Croft.

"Thirdie, Thirdie, lost his birdie!"
Noah the burned out keyboard chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Loved the fic, love the idea. Can't wait till the next chapter. Works out well that Shinji's the third child in evangelion, and Ender was the third born. And that Ender had a sister who was kind, Ergo, Rei. ;) Anyway, keep up the wonderful writing.. I personaly have read Ender's game, Ender's shadow, and The shadow of the hedgemon. o.o Great books, go read em. ;)
UrielFallen chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
*drools*

...MORE! MORE! MORE!

(PS. Normally, I'm not this inarticulate, but I always make exceptions when dealing with damn good fics!)
Frek chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
OMG! This is sooooooo awesome. Sorry, I am utterly and completely obsessed with OSC and the Ender's Game series, and I think you've got a really killer idea here! Please don't stop writing this, you've already gotten me hooked. Thanx for starting this nifty fusion fic!