Reviews for Crysis: the novel
Dengar999 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
At: Tearing down the road in the stolen scout car nomad slowed-
It should be: Tearing down the road in the stolen scout car, Nomad slowed (goes on and on)
Remember names should be in capital and don't forget to put a comma once you're done a bit of your sentences. Punctuation by the way! Keep an eye on it.

Now that was awesome, splendid work!
Ending of the chapter: he set of into the jungle...
That's the end of the story? 0_0 The game begins and Nomad goes on a long journey to take the Koreans out and then the aliens?

Are you planning to continue this? :(
If not I'm going to give this a final rating. I'll give this a 7/10. Good story, you should space each time for new sentences.

I wish Nomad returned in future games of Crysis, but I already know what happens to him. :(
Dengar999 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Pretty cool action scene, I kind of like it. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Yup strength mode, cloak mode, armor mode, speed mode. Totally awesome for the nanosuit. I always thought Nomad was a robot at first, while the rest are androids until I realize their just human beings in a nanosuit. Good job describing what the 4 modes do on a nanosuit, I like it.

Nomad! Nomad!
Dengar999 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
For each dialogue sentences, you should space them for each character instead of sticking them together which is for a new sentences, for example:
“Sir, we found Aztec,” said Jester
“What’s his condition?” Prophet said.
“KIA, sir,” replied Jester.
“Christ, alright stand back were going to vaporize we can’t let the Koreans get this technology.”
Aztecs suit then glowed bright yellow and caught aflame in a brilliant flash of light and when it dimmed there was nothing left.
I corrected and added some commas, check on your punctuation and grammar by the way. Just a heads up!
In my opinion... This is more than a novel, but kind of like a recap because it goes quicker and explaining what is happening. Just like the game! But it kind of goes long with the action shooting scenes in this story.

Hmmm the first Crysis story in Fanfiction... Huh? Interesting story, Nomad is so underrated he needs more fans and more FanFiction stories about him. Especially more Crysis stories! Besides Nomad rocks!
ShatteredMirage chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Whelp... You failed spectacularly; What a shame...
Commander Klassen chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
1) you can call the SCAR, and the FN-47 rifles, or weapons.
2) all weapon attachments fit all weapons they are called picatinny rails. so technically the pistol laser sight is equippable on a rifle but for game mechanics they are separate.
3) in reality it is ILLEGAL to pick up an enemies weapon, but game mechanics dictate otherwise.
Commander Klassen chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
okay, first of all. in your previous chapter you said your a bit of a techie, so read the WIKI! here is an extremely helpful link. wiki/CryNet_Nanosuit

1) its not kevlar, its cryfibril: a semi-organic component.
2) its not really skin tight-not like a catsuit, it is a powered armor exoskeleton.
3) the game nerfs the suit so the game is playable, the suit according to the lore is extremely over powered.

sorry for being nit picky, but i get irked by people who write without researching their topics.
nick hallameyer chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The handgun is call a M-12 Nova.
The two rifles are called SCAR and FY-71
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
More please.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
The Silent Orator chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Overall, this is a pretty good story. I especially liked how you desribed the tagging system in Crysis. However, you might want to work on your grammer (punctuation, capitalization). Good spelling adn grammer always make a story more enjoyable. Also, the "FN-47" is actually called the FY-71 in the actual game. However, this is overall a good story. Keep up the work!
Halo-Modern Warfare 2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010

Your story was good, but is your story finished or not? Anyway, I had two chapters for my story too, but still in process. Its called Delta Warfare; a Halo/modern warfare crossover, but i add stuff from Resistance and Crysis. Check it out and don't forget to review it for me (see how do i do).

Halo_modern warfare 2
The Silent Orator chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Nice story, however you many want to change AK-47 to FY71. Otherwise, this is a pretty good piece of work.
onesandzeros chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
keep it up, as a fan of the game I personally enjoy reading this as it makes concrete the events of the story and increases my overall enjoyment of the crysis universe. at least let us know whether or not you plan to continue.
Drag0nf1y chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Good story. I'd like to see you continue it.
Evalorus chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I really, really like the way this is coming on! And I congratulate you for making the very first Crysis fan fic on , and what an excellent one it is, too!

Overall, its is of very good quality, it has a good pace, a suitable structure and nice detailing with a superior selection of words.

Although, just a tip, remember to try and include more epic-style details - by this I mean try and expand your description of the environment Nomad finds himself in - Let the reader's imagination take hold.

But, remember, that's just a tip, and I hope you continue on this fine reading! Well done! :D

I'll be sure to keep reading