Reviews for Forever?
ShadowQueen26 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
u are the author. although in my opinion, I would like to see as much of this story as possible
Marie Mellark chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Where is it? P.S I love this story by the way. Shows both Fang, Max and Will emotionl side.
Lovesyourwriting chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
More more more moreore more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more moreore more more more more moreore more more more more moreoreoreore moreore more more moreore more more more more more
Max chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Sped up a couple of mounths
dangel chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
thing really just go on
AoUsagi chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
i definietly think you should do teh time skip - it would be such a great way to end this story. you're really good at keeping teh story alive, but i know the end will be even better!_ good luck!
AoUsagi chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
what? the epilogue's coming all too soon? nooo! but that's okay - it's still an awesome story. XD
AoUsagi chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
haha-what a great chapter! i can't wait to see what happens next! _ great work!
AoUsagi chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
really, really good. god, i feel like such a tool reviewing so much like this, but hey - reviews are good and this stor is even better!
AoUsagi chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
i like how you're building the character of willoe, i already like her. yep - you're gonna get a HEAP of reviews from me, so you've gotta keep writing! _
AoUsagi chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
wow-sweet! good so far and i like it! imma keep reading!
hayley18 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Oh the torture of writing lol! I think you should ebd it because it's already great. If you want to add like three more chapters, that's cool too
wish-had-wings-and-niga-powers chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
when you wroteall to gether now ahhhhhhhhh i realy wen ahhh unittionaly
smartiful chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
you should give willo a new baby sister or brother. and this time fang can be there to raise it.
My-Fallen-Angel-333 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
continue with everyone living at maxs