Reviews for A Moon's Lullaby
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Please update... I'm dying from the wait...
Fher34 chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
And its been years...will you update ever again? D:
queenofthenial chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I like this
LeeRocks chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
The premise of the story is very intriguing. Although, I believe it would benefit from being fleshed out to a greater degree. There are also many grammar and spelling errors. I really hope you finish the story and go back and clean up the chapters because I can really see this being a top notch story with some more revision. Thank you for the read!
yo chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
THAT WAS NOT COOL! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE IT'S BEEN like WHAT A YEAR?
umnia chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
so sensational, plz update it soooooooooooooooooooon
umnia chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
nice
IndulgeInTQismMSimsGP chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
I think you have a very original, plausible, and well-written/thought story. I also love the way it turned out to be an "arranged marriaged" type of Sasuhina romance, but with a really unexpected twist.

I do wonder whether Hinata would have confirmed Sasuke’s crime of sexual assault (and knowingly allow Sasuke to be tortured & executed), had Sasuke not made that heart-felt plea to her just moments before he was apprehended. Personally, I’d have lost all sense of respect & sympathy for Hinata if she so, since no matter what, she owed Sasuke her life in the first place. When he first saved her, she could have easily chosen to refuse him and take her own life/let him kill her, or even have an abortion, but she herself chose life over sense of honor.

And although she did persevere on her part of the deal (keeping the kids), intentionally condemning her savior to death simply because she wished him permanently gone from her & the kids’ life still seems callously treacherous and selfish, IMO. (But of course, if Sasuke truly did plan to steal the kids and then destroy Konoha along with Hinata like his original series persona would likely have done-and Hinata knew so-I’d be rooting for her to condemn him :P)

Tsunade seems a tad harsh and strict than I'd expected about the whole Sasuke matter, but maybe she's just doing what a proper Hokage should be doing. I'm glad she refrained from further penalizing Hinata, even though her words to the latter were bitingly unsympathetic.

Sasuke’s feelings/situation truly saddened me (but mainly because he’s shown no desire to vent his unsatisfied hatred onto Konoha/former comrades, and does appear sincere about wanting to help Hinata), and I can’t stand the thought of him being tortured and executed in this state; at the very least, he should at least be left in peace..

On the other hand, his initial motives towards Hinata were indeed purely self-serving, and just because his sense of hatred/vengeance has been dissipated-leaving him lonely and yearning for redemption & familial love-he doesn’t deserve Hinata or the kids’ love or trust yet for a good, long while, IMO.
TooLazytoLogin chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Man Tsunade is mean! O.O
Cupcakes327 chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
This. Is. Awesome! Please continue.
Lord of Chaos 28 chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Awesome story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Anime-Frekkkk chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
are you putting new chapter i really want to know what happens next...please make more
peter chou chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
hello too horrible you suck at writing
Krazy-chan chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Awww... Poor kids... But she loves that doll too! I love this story! Write more! Never stop writing! Become a novelist! Continue!
kiya chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
this is really interesting., it's so cute that the twins are like copies of their parent., i wonder will they have byakugan or sharigan or maybe both., i like the twins interaction with sasu, can't wait to see how sasu will warm his way to their heart and get closer to his new family., though i gotta say that the twins act more like 5-7 years old rather than 3., also wonder what the other rookie 9 reaction will be to the new development in their friends life.,

great fic., i'll be waiting for your update., _