Reviews for Always Beside You
diety chapter 1 . 2/6
aww so well done so fluffy
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
cute! i love those two together and I'm really happy that this story was as good as it was. Wonderful work for a first fic or just a fic in general! Keep up the good work! :D
Measured chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw This was really well done. The characterization with their awkward sort of almost-love and Mist's concern were all done really well. This is probably the best Boyd/Mist I can remember reading, actually. Awesome
Stefan-sama chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Great job! This, unlike a lot of fics I've seen, seems like it actually might happen within the games. Mist's characterization was captured perfectly, too, though Boyd seems slightly more suave than usual... Oh well. I'd like to see a lot more from where this came from.
SolStone chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was really nice! And Boyd was so IC! With the whole, . Mist was written beautifully as well. I can't really see anything to critique here. Great job!
Super Smasher chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Good! I also support the pairing. Nicely done, in character, no typos, excellent paragraphing. I've written several stories, but I look up to you. Keep writing!
Lisa Bo Bisaa chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
AW :D That was so cute! Are you sure this is your first story? Because if it was, I sense a bright future for you. I love how that have that one little moment where she's looking into his eyes and he's promising to look out for her... and then they're back to teasing each other. Excellently in character for both of them!