Reviews for Either, Or
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/27
I loved it!
IndecisiveWeeaboo chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved it! I wish she'd choose both in the Manga, it would've been more exciting
SmileandMoveOn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So cute! I wish Nina could have both of them! Heck, I wish I could have both of them!
NinaYamada-Zero chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OKay ummm... Nina chose Zero, I thought that was kind of ouvbious. The sequel in the manga, Modotte! Mamotte! Lollipop, in the end, Nina and Zero are married and have two kids, Rei (a boy, I know it's more of a girl's name, though, but that's the way it is) and Mina, there much younger daughter. And then Ichii married Rokka and had their daughter, Itsuki. And it just so happens that Itsuki says she's in love with her cousin Rei. So yeah,just wanted to let you know that. And btw, where'd you get the DVD's, hate the fact I can't watch any anime except Sailor Moon, and they're VHS, so I really have no time to watch them, so where do you buy your anime DVD's?
SS chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved it can you write more? Personaly I wish she chose them both its what I would have done.
NAWHdinosaurs chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I liked this, even though i am a HUGE NinaxZero fan. I liked this! :D I loved the writing style!
YaoiXYaoiXLoveXGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I found this very intresting

I enjoyed the intresting writing styl you used and how you describe the diffrent relationships

I have to admit when I read the last bit I thought "Threesome? At their age? 0-o"

(personaly I suport Zero x Ichi)

But that aside it was well writen

Good job! 0(-_-)b
Ichigo Sanero chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I was hoping in the back of my mind she'd choose both...

i would have XD

Alexandria Black
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Honestly, I normally HATE threesomes, but you really made this one work. The four view points were interesting and for most of the series Nina DOES go on about how she wants to be with both of them. Honestly I'm glad I gave this a try rather than just skipping over it because of threesome warning.
CrazyCutePeanut chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I like how Nina's thoughts are for both Ichi and Zero. I like the style!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2009

To be honest, the sole reason I clicked on this was because I saw that there was Zero x Ichi in it. X3 I fail. xD

I loved it, though! I truly think they SHOULD have a threesome relationship...although I prefer it as: Both Nina and Ichi loving Zero. lol Can't argue with the manga cannon-verse in this one, it made me too happy.

Anyway, please write some more! Especially Ichi x Zero! Cause I need some! *0*
Midnight A.N.JELL chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is a such a cute fanfic! Yay! First comment!