Reviews for Snow Falling on Cedars
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
My emotions, oh my god. My emotions are raging. That was amazing.

Jella feels 5ever.
liragreen chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sweet and sad. I like your use of seasons to look at all she gave up to be with Edward.

"Flawed and all the more beautiful for it" is a great line. To me, it sums up Jacob.
Sun In The Sky chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Brilliant in how you made Jacob relate to every single season (with the exception of winter - obviously).

Lovely.

For this being your first Twilight fic, well, you already have the characters down to a pat. (:
zgdsbdmg chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I like that fic.

It is unbelievable that it is your first fanfic. I have to say, the fic is really poetic and full of foggy(is this word right?) sorrow.

Beautiful, very beautiful.
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I read this at SOB and loved it :)
austinrodriguez27yahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This was beautiful! I could absolutely feel Bella's sense of loss and longing for Jacob. Please continue writing in the Twilight universe. You would be a welcome voice.
Violet Eliot chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is sad and beautiful. Excellent!
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Update soon, it's interesting!
Julieanne-Arc chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
WELL, look who's started writing Twilight stories! Lol. This is amazing. And I've always thought Bella was...an idiot (sorry, couldn't think of a better word) for not choosing Jacob. And this piece (as well as all your others)is flawless in terms of what she probably would be feeling throughout the seasons. Anyway, I'm thinking you should write a multi-chapter story. Soon. Okay? Cool. Thanks. - Julieanne.
Innominepatris chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You have the ability to describe things in such living terms! Great writing -its time you wrote your own book!
Nipponophile chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Loved both this and your Jake POV story. Bella-Jake is a much better pairing than Bella-Edward.
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ooh, wow. I can see why you got that brilliant review! This is AMAZING... so SAD! Very sensual (not in a dodgy way - you know what I mean!). The part about the little black haired coffee skinned children... aw!
blueandblack chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh gosh, that was so sad, but so lovely! I loved the rich, highly imaged way you wrote it and the concept was just really clever.

Wonderful work, and I think this definitely belongs at sortofbeautiful :)

Hope to see more J/B fic from you!
Charlotte Webber chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh my. I am so sad. This story was extremely well crafted (as all of your writing is) but it resonated with something deep inside me. I am happily married but I think in every life there is a yearning for lost dreams and missed chances. This story captured that feeling perfectly. I cried for Bella and Jacob's children that will never be.

I would love to read more of this, but once Bella made her choice, she is frozen forever. Sad, sad, sad.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 8/21/2009