Reviews for Contagious
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was too cute and I could definitely see this being canon.
mykes chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This was beautiful and cute and sweet and funny and aww. :') Checking out your other stuff now. You have a toe in everything, don'tcha? Haha.
Mysterion aka YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
great story yoruichi is being a child and soifon nuts i agree with yoruichi no body get up a 7 im the morning
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This story is contagious!
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
.God. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this. We really need to see more of this playful Soifon. It's freaking adorable. And I agree strongly that Yoruichi's playfulness must rub off on her at least a tiny bit. Anyhow, amazing job. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this.
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Terra Incognita Novus chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That had to have been one of the best dribbles I've ever read... Yoruichi was just spot on in character after being disturbed by Sui. And Sui-Feng was perfectly ooc playful! I agree that there needs to be more Sui out there like this. It's a solid ooc with good reason behind it and it's well written that I could see Tite Kubo writing her like you just did. Grate! I def plan on reading the rest of your work soon!
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ohh D what an amazing short story! We need more Soifons and Yoruichis like that in long-length stories! A woot for this one shot!
Randomme chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I loved the playful tone in this ficlet, so cute. :)
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
very well done.

Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh, this was absolutely great too and so sweet. Thanks for sharing D
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Ah! So adorable! I absolutely loved that "Figure yourself back into bed" and SoiFon's response. Hilarious! xD
YourMomIsMyMusic chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
YO frickin awesome chapter, no lie!

update, cuz i can tell this one'll be a keeper fer me
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
aw so flufy and sweet and she still didn get her way go soi lol nice fic
Titpom1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Great ! I really like it :-)