Reviews for Indefinite
GelidReya chapter 1 . 7/16
This is one of the best Sebastian-ciel fanfic I have read! N I love u for that _
zntkilledme chapter 1 . 6/7
Wow. That... was really good. I fell in love!
Mimizuku9 chapter 1 . 4/10
I really, really loved this fic. I felt like you really captured Ciel and Sebastian's dark, twisted, but kind of strangely affectionate relationship in this, and that's something I don't come across very often with Black Butler fanfics.
Sebastian's wit made me chuckle at some parts too, like with his answers to Ciel's questions about god and exorcisms.
And I have to say, I LOVED the ending. Just... amazing!
I would definitely love to read more of your fanfics :D
Chemical Cat chapter 1 . 3/25
This is depressing. Good, but depressing.
bondageluvr chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh I loved this so much! Very well-written, and it made my chest ache in all the right places :)
Piscaria chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was heartbreaking and beautiful. Gorgeous work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Shit, this killed me. It's really good. Woah.
Wednesday8996 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I don't know how to review for this other than to tell you that you are a beautiful, eloquent writer, and that this broke my heart.
haldolhs chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved it.
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
WOW. that's all i can say. WOW. this fic has literally taken my breath away. it's beautiful and devastating, pulls at my heartstrings and tears my heart apart. it's gorgeous. i would definitely want to read more from you. you did an amazing job. -
pabuisperfect chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I can't.
Sis chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great story
Kanigye chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is amazing. Beautifully written and interesting. Very sad but in a way it holds more truth than some of the other stories on here (not that I don't like the others. I adore all the fluffy sebaciel stories I find.)
Well done(:
HatingWednesday chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is just...so well written. Truly, it's beautiful. I'm extremely glad I found this fic. The details make it easy and enjoyable to read, and you definitely succeeded in breaking my heart at the end, which I loved. xD You really do know who to bend people's emotions.
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012