Reviews for Waves and Wavering
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I liked it! I was smiling the whole time I read it. I laughed a few times, too. Great job! You write very good!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very good story. I like how you had the Pervensie children have fun at the beach. Even Susan ended up having fun in the water.
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
SO cute! I really, really liked it! Good job!
Arhie chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I really like your angsty fics, but this is excellent. I can absolutely see the movie characters in these roles, and it's hilarous. Great job.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Too cute! I thoroughly enjoyed this! And the game, it is a very Lucy thing to switch sides in a game like that as the mood strikes her, isn't it? _

Thanks for sharing this!
xxfrozenfallenangelxx chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
i love this story one of my favorites from your collections.

great to see Susan enjoying herself with her family.

wonderful job
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
"playful fraticide attempts" made me giggle ;P I love the dry wit we so rarely see in Susan. Makes her role in the family much stronger in my humble opinion.

"There is PLENTY in the water" also tickled me.
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is the best sibling fic that I have read yet! (And I have read quite a few!) Love it! Love it! Perfect portrayal of the boys' and girls' personalities, and even though it's written from Susan's POV, it really includes everyone, although Lucy doesn't have as much time as the others. But still, that's exactly what Ed and Peter would do! I laughed with "a peal of laughter" just like Lucy, and I love the game! Stupendous job! (I don't say that unless I mean it.)
none yet chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This story made me feel so happy! But I think you shall have to tell the story "involving the Lone Islander, the knife, and the jar of marmalade" if you haven't already :) That sounds too intriguing to ignore!
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
All I can say is: laugh fest.
Nenhiril chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I love this story. You literally had me chuckling outloud to myself as I pictured the scene.

Poor Susan, I know how she feels... slimy things can brush against you in oceans!
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
beautiful!

likes your suan!

lg luna
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh, that was funny. That's how I am about the ocean; I visited Myrtle beach once. I went into the water for all of five minutes before deciding I didn't like not seeing my feet and what could possibly be by them. *shudder*

So I ended up sitting on the beach and getting sunburned while my sister and father had a jolly time playing around in the waves, scaring me to death with some of their stupid stunts. That's okay, though, because I was much happier like that.

This was a really cute story; very in character - I like how you portrayed Susan and the interaction between the siblings.

That last part was absolutely hilarious, but I especially loved the part where she felt a fish brushing past her leg and jumped on Edmund- I've done that before. :)

Anyway, this was a wonderful story!

God bless you and yours,

bookwurm23