Reviews for We havn't even STARTED yet!
Someone chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Very humorous, I could only think of what would happen if Might Guy from Naruto and Bravo got together for training. I pity the poor bastard.
UlquiorraXme chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
nyaaa~

Love it!

But, i think its better with the next chap! :))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This history is great, fabulose, but... is short... please write the next and write litle large.

Remenber this history is gratest and fantasty.

Bye.
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
this is really good. i read the manga and loved it instantly. this is both short and sweet. thankx for making it. [:
caseyedith chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Cute! I love your author notes, btw :). Good take on the characters, with the information you had on them at the time! And Kazuki's reactions to Bravo's insane training made me chuckle. And his references to Tokiko's buso renkin as the 'skirt thingies'... LOL!

Good job! Have you finished the series? There's also an anime, in case you're interested. You can find an english dub version on youtube by looking up "buso renkin episode 1-1" or whatever number episode you want to see. Just make sure you add a "-1, 2, or 3" after it. And make sure the person who posted it is KawaiiMorrigan!
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Well, it's been a few months, so I dunno if you finished the series yet, but it is awesome. Not giving anything away but the fact that it's awesome, and definitely something I glad I found from my friend.

This seemed a bit rushed, but it's very very cute!
Zen of Souls chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
it was pretty good and really funny
KK the Prophet chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Yo, Koichi here. Different name, same guy.

I didn’t know you had written a “Buso Renkin” fic. The “Buso Renkin” section hardly gets updated anymore so I hardly ever go in it. Which bites because it’s a good series.

I do have to agree with you that Watsuki-sensei is one of the greatest when it comes to manga. “Rurouni Kenshin” is probably one of the best Jump Series out there.

Tell me, have you read “Gun Blaze West”? It’s another series by Watsuki-sensei and it is hilarious. I suggest reading it if you haven’t.
gemini chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
LOL this story is really funny