Reviews for Final Thoughts
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
I have to admit, the only reason I'm reading this story is because the category says it's romance/humor, and this confuses me. Japan is dying for goodness sake! Tell me when the humor comes in!. More soon please!3
kinosternon chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
I really like this story, and I feel really sorry for poor Kiku. Your characters are quite realistic and a pleasure to read about. I'm looking forward to future chapters, if you happen to still be so inclined...
JamiiStar chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
Omg this is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapters!
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
This is so sad! TT I love everyone being so nice with Kiku but poor Kiku, knowing that you're gonna die soon... '(

You have to upload this! I need to read more, I hope you put some lemon soon like you said ;)

sayonaraa
ThinkingTomato chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I was fangirling so hard during the phone call between Greece and Japan that my mom had to come in to make sure I was okey because my sister thought I wasn't breathing XD
EvangelineNoel chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
I remember reading this story when it was at around chapter 14 and I forgot to review and alert it :! I found it again! -Victory dance-

Kya~! Since when did Kiku start adding '-chan' to Hera's name? :P
dancing anon lolz chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

PLEASE UPDATE
SuperMiniMutt chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Is it bad that I find it funny that Kiku posted this 1 day before his birthday?

His birthday is Febuary 11~

Awesome story~
bowlerhatfringe chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
I love this story so much! I eagerly await your next update! :D
Stormgirl415 chapter 19 . 11/2/2010
Aw...ok, I liked Giripan before, but this story has just made me love it that much more (Kiku isn't going to die...is he?). I love all the characters, and the plot, and I just love the story in general! Please keep this story, if it went on hiatus a lot of people would be sad. It's just so good and I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves it (plus, I really want to see how the surgery goes...not mention this promised lemon *smirk*).

Update soonish please!

Arigato!
TheOneShotGirl chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
I'm seriously finding it hard to believe how well written this is... I'm tearing up over here, and that hasn't happened since I was like...two years old.

Much as I love Japan/Kiku, I kind of hope he does die (mean as that sounds), otherwise the whole fic just seems to be a big build up to nothing. That being said, it's your fic, and I'm interested to see where you'll take it. If the end is as well written as the rest, I'm sure you could have Alfred turn into a unicorn, and still make total sense.

Long review is long...

Oh, and on a slightly unrelated note: NUUU! Dun take meh home! Oyashiro-Sama! Save meh! o
Nyehnyehnyehnyehnyeh chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
YAYYYUPDATE!

Please do continue I love this too much ;n;

that said, don't overwork yourself :P
SuperMiniMutt chapter 19 . 8/13/2010
Aiyah~

please continue soon~!
last.sentence chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
OMG! You updated!

I'm sooo happy!

I discovered that I'm in love with the personality you give to Herakles.. It's so sweet 3

OMG! LEMOOOOOOON? My life is gonna be complete!

Hahahaha Thank you for this masterpiece... I love GreecexJapan so much!

Congratz!

Kisses!
lovenaruto74 chapter 19 . 8/11/2010
awesome i so loved it. cant wait till you update. and please don't give up on the story. if you do then the world may explode! ok maybe not but still.