Reviews for the distance
koishiiorg chapter 1 . 2/2
Great insight on Ichigo’s insecurity, and why he never made a move. Very plausible.
Cutest story ever
HimeIchiOriGo chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
that was so damn adorable and amazing and I am in love with your writing!
Animallover chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This is so much fun!I like the way you portray Ichigo on rare to find a story where Ichigo is running after the confession scene is just so natural and very friends do acted naturally and spontaneous.
Aurona X chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I absolutely adore this one. I love how you portray Ichigo in your writing. Smart, still a tad dense, and reluctant to think he deserves the moon and back. (Or should I say Orihime?)
I love his thoughts about Orihime, and squealed out loud like the Fangirl I am when he figured out she was behind him! For the love of all things. Keep writing his POV!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I want to cry cry cry!
Oh my gosh she stepped down from her throne and he didn't think he was her anything and oh my gods he's her everything and she wants orange hair! And she's the pretty pretty smiling supernova~! *squeals*
We built a bridge
Over came distances
And jumped off that edge
Won't you take my hand, darling,
For tanabata~
Now, I miss my man-.-
Kat
mizuki.0213 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I can totally see this happening
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Damn. I kept crying at te part where Ichigo was telling his friends to stop setting them up. Damn it. Why must you write so amazing stories that even make me cry. And I don't cry easily. Keep up the good work!
elyon.holic chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
what a great story & hilarious to the end

" actually . i want to crack some skulls open" LMAO

anime freak 0108 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I Loved IT(:
Knighthawk chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
OMG! What a cute story! I loved Ichigo's confession! Even though it wasn't necessarily directed to Orihime's face, it was still one of the sweetest, most adorable things I have ever read! *fangirling*

Ugh, sorry I'm so rubbish at doing reviews. Honestly, excellent one-shot though! :D

Thanks for writing, love!
StarryNights chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Not bad. I loved this story! 3
IchiHime-Fan10 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
The ending with Tatsuki and Rukia's double-kick was hilarious. XD
arinhel.melleide chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was the most wonderfullest oneshot!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »