Reviews for A Hint of Revenge
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh poor Ron!
GleeCrosse2134 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god I laughed so much! I never actually thought about Ron and Cormac, but now...
C chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
TOT
Tres Mauvais chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
A sequel to this could be fun. I can imagine Ron being found by someone, mostly naked.

Great story!
Alex801 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I was highly sceptical about reading this, due to the unorthodox pairing. But Now that I have , I'm glad I did. It was exelent!
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh my, if only Joanne K. Rowling could read this. Ah, yes, she can. Okay, if only she WOULD read it.

I wonder what she might say, if she did. I think that it is a very much intriguing piece of fanfiction. Utterly fascinating.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aaaahh! McClaggen's so naughty! Poor Ron! I would looooove a follow-up chapter, see what McClaggen does to 'settle the score', nice one!

:D
JesseLuna chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this was totally hot!

Please continue! :(
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ha! You actually got me to look for the HBP Quidditch trials on youtube. So I read this after watching it and yeah... I do see that scene in a totally new light now xD
tvandel chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
cormac still needs to get back at Ron
sonuvabitch chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow... was not expecting to find that hot, but WOW
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was...hot!
xNomii chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Genius! Seriously genius. You have the ability to make even the weirdest couples look extremely normal.
Rochambo chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awesome! And Cormac in the movie was so handsome, and somewhat gay. I mean, he had this gay thing, but it was so charming on him, everytime he was trying to look sexy to get Hermione's attention.

I usually can't even think of Ron being gay. But being in denial fits him well. But then, he wouldnt be stupid to deny a blowjob! Afterall, being a teenager, he'd probably wanted it so much for a long time.

Very well done! Pity we don't see many slash fics with Ron. I always tought he and Draco had a lot of sexual tension between them (as Harry and Draco, obviously), but I don't know why, people just don't like the pairing Ron/Draco (probably because people don't like Ron with anybody having a dick).

That's it! I'm adding you as favorite, so I can read your other fics later. You are a very good writer.

Sorry for any mistake, I'm not used to write in english. Bye :)
SamHAS chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
A tad disturbing...can you say issues?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »