Reviews for Yet More Shassie Shorts
Wolfe13 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Omg your so amazing!9
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Lol - fluff is always welcomed with Shassie. Great oneshot series.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Aw...
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Best oneshot yet. This was just...great. It connected perfectly - just great writing.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
When Lassie thought "Someone better by dying" I got so scared Shawn might actually be dying.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"It's people-are-trying-to-sleep o'clock in the morning" line was great. You always keep Shawn in character. Great story!
Jaspre chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Absolutely beautiful :)
Pazz.and.Jop chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Loved it. Loved the fluff, the poem and sleeping Shawn. Please write more soon?
SpookyClaire chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
I love you a lot, I don't think I've ever said that before ;D

Anyway, super fuffy, super sweet, super fuckin' AWESOME! Love it! And your poem was awesome too! Me likes a lot!

I gotta cut this review short (:[) 'cause I wanna read your other update before attending to more college-related things...sigh...

Love you!

-claire
Meatball42 chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
yay! Love this chap. I actually like the first one more... idk why. Great chap, though! I'm sad this edition of Shassie shorts is coming to an end, although I hold onto hope that, perhaps, there may be another? :) It may take me a while to review, however much I look forward to it, 'cause I've got a really packed new schedule. But rest assured, I will read them. That is, if you write any more. Please write more!
camocase09 chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
aaww, the last one was adorable. And the first, funny! You're an amazing poet, and I am aweful! But I'll get over it. The comment about Shawn being a screamer cracked me up! Really great, the worst part is that it's the last one!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
aw so cute!
Mahala A.C chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
AWW-WW-WW-WW-WW! SQUEAL-LL-LL-LL! *DIES from Overdose of the SHEER FLUFFINESS of this Chappy!* NEVER have I died SO happily JujuSqueedle!XD *HUGLOMP O' EPIC PROPORTIONS* *~-~*

Sincerely, Mahala A.C.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
love it! oh and dont feel the need to hold back, if you wanna just keep making short after short just keep adding onto this, i can forgive you for going over your norm D
camocase09 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
aw, that was cute! I'm suprised Carlton went swimming with sharks, but Shawn probably can be pretty persuasive (wink, wink) can't wait for the next one, but I'm sad it'll be the last