Reviews for Watercoloured
Falonian chapter 1 . 1/20
I love this. This ship just sailed right before my eyes. Now I need to go and cry.
Articuno chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was really sad... I'm just going to hug my knees and cry now.
Burgundy Tiger chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That was great
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You're right. Its so somber, but it is such a good story.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Sad, and such a clever ending.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh God. This is heart-wrenching. As much as I love James, he seems so callous here, but weighed down with all the things that Regulus isn't saying. Oh God, Regulus.
"He wondered if Lily felt the same sort of pain in reverse," That line, THAT LINE sliced through my chest. Gorgeous fic.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Omg! I never even gave Regulus' motivation for the locket theft a thought. Brilliant idea!
4MuffinsSake chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Omg I hate you! Why!? I literally burst into tears when I read the end and am still sobbing. How are you so f-ONG good at writing that two sentences rip my heart out? Seriously..,
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Angst indeed. Thanks for sharing.
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
OMG I can't believe it so fucking good and hot but at the same time is so sad. I mean that's so mean what James did to him, but I mean why didn't Rugulus told him he loved him? I mean even if the idiot was going to marry Lily he was going to know that Rugulus loved him. Ugh! eitherway I loved the story even if it is sad.
Jangmi97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awwww...sad
Alaisabel chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh hell no... Why do you do this to me? o.o yes, I was warned, but still... I feel so terrible for poor Regulus T-T but that actually bothered me, too o.o
Great job, even though I'm kind of saddish now... (I hate angst... however, I chose to read it I wont be one of the: *reads Drarry fanfic* "I think homosexuality is wrong" – well, good thing you read a gay fic then...)
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Is it wrong of me to absolutely despise James right now? This was so heartbreaking and so beautiful, and I want to ship James and Regulus like mad but after reading this... it's so painful! Wonderful, but painful. As I've probably said innumerable times about other fics of yours, this is a pairing I'd never have thought of before, but I'm already completely in love with it.
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
O_O wow, sad and beautiful... heartbreaking really...
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Whoooa!The hints at a somewhat deeper feelings on James's side,i don't know if it's just me but yeah,it felt like it!And Regulus,the way he handles it too, every time!Gosh!I loved how you did this,the heat of it,the emotions!Everything was beautifully done!And the ending!*sniff*!