Reviews for Laughter
Kat Woman chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I'm glad you finished it. When you finish 1/2 Prince you could make a fic about The Director of Life x Blood Elf Prince. It was funny when he explained the origin of his "Blood Prince" nickname wasn't it?
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
XD That last paragraph made me laugh really hard.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Gui, why are you prone to misunderstandings? *siiiiiigh*
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
XD Awww, now Kenshin's my favorite character!
Dominodidi21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I know it's a bit late for this commenter !

I really liked this story so much , well Kenchin is my favorite male character , also prince as the female one (no matter what she is still a girl in my eyes ).
I loved the story and almost wished for a miracle , that Kenchin would be in real life too and that miracle was grunted two since he was a human , and his feelings are purely real , maybe he would pass , wouldn't he?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
No, Spanish! The horror!
Willowtm chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Well, that was pretty good. You kept 'em all in character! That's a pretty hard-ish thing to do (according to me at least) and you managed to do it. Everyone acted and sounded like they should, plus the ending was just wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to write this for everyone! _
Sabrina-nee chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
It sad to think that Kenshin and Xiao Lan only ended up as friends but Sabrina thinks that 'that' ending is far more realistic conclusion, Sabrina mean that it would have been impossible for both of them living as couple since Kenshin NPC and Xiao Lan is a 'human'... Just saying... But still Sabrina love the story because Sabrina loves the pairing! Sabrina votes for Kenshin-Xiao Lan pairing more! Congratulations on finishing the story! It was really really great! Sabrina totally enjoyed it! Kudos ne!

Sabrina-nee xoxo
ღ Keep Calm & Let Haters Hate ღ
Selyra chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Hi, I read your profile, and I was wondering would you do a Gui/Prince fic? With the plotline like Prince getting pregnant due to the system's sudden change to be more similar to the real life after a night with Gui, reverting back into a girl (still with Prince's appearance). And everybody goes crazy as truths are revealed and love is defined!

Know I'm crazy, but I can't seem to not like your story and this plot has been bugging me for quite some time now. Your story is wonderful, and like you, I like Kenshin/Prince as well. Wicked/Prince or Gui/Prince are my favourites too. So will you do it? I'll take note for updates in the 1/2 Prince Fanfiction page. If you don't want to do it, I don't mind, since it is a bit... unreasonable and illogical. If you are doing it, I'll be sure to read it. Thanks for reading my review and hope you'll accept my request.
Cheeziswin chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Very cute story. :D I'm gonna go and read some of your other stories too. This one was very interesting. :)
Nekoi Kurona chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
That's so sweet~ It's soo meaningful and beautiful; I love it!
Kenshin El chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Lol Sunshine and his carpet.
Saskie chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Aw... So cute! ) Made me a bit sad too
YumeSonata chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Whoo, perfect ending! :) I really loved the switches in POV each chapter~ 3
reluctantpartner chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Excuse me while I hang myself from poetic depression. . . AHHHH! That was so sad! I want to cry and force them together, but I can't because they're right! That's what makes it so unforgettably depressing. Oh, love is a cruel but wonderful poison...