Reviews for Shiny Demon
yindragonkiba chapter 1 . 7/7
groovy
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/2
So interesting and fun to read. Thank you for writing this.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 1/26
A great start.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Nice.
Igornerd chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Now, this is a really interesting premise!
I wonder if Minato and Naruto will meet, Kushina's hope notwistanding...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This looks awesome.
pseudotothenym chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this story a lot. :D
Masterday chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
In less than 5,000 words you successfully fried every Naruto and Pokemon feel that resides within my fragile husk of a body. Congrats. If I'm not bawling or squealing by the end of this series, I will be very much surprised. Have I mentioned I love you already? Because I do.

Now off to read every other oneshot you've written on the subject.
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
whoa this is awesome. congrats - u got a new faverite-or
Kyoko Kerasaki chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hahaha...this is absolutely BRILLIANT! :D
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Now then, when I first saw one of your fics, It was "Gold and Silver". Quite enjoyable read. Then I discovered that you've written a whole series, each story in it well written and thoroughly enjoyable.

Yeah. One thing I should mention. I'm not a great fan of Pokemon in Naruto World Fics, preffering to read naruto in Pokemon World fics, but this one...this entire series is...really I don't know the word for it. Gripping? It just makes me want to read more. And so I did. And I don't regret it.

This story, "Shiny Demon", could have been combined with a few of your other short stories, but then, it looks better as a series, so...

Lol at the reference to the original Naruto series where he keeps failing his tests.

Also; what was that pink thing? o.O

He's a mean little sucker at first, huh?(Demon the Vulpix)

I at first thought "cliche" about the whole Vulpix/Ninetails thing, becaue well...you know, but you've managed to keep it un-"cliche"

"he tried not to think of him. It was hard when Naruto would smile at her, or he would come on TV, but still she tried. She'd made her choices long ago, and there was no going back on them—not now, after so long."

Hmmm...going to backtrack on those toughts later, isn't she?

;)

"Wow," Naruto blinked, "you're old, Old Man."

Professor Sarutobi gave him a frosty stare. "…Maybe I shouldn't give you that license after all."

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" the boy yelped and bowed and apologized in a panic.

Lol. :p

Well then, I think that I've said all I wanted to. I'm reaching (past, actually) that point where it starts jumping up with every character you type, so i'm off to review your next fic.

:D

-PophePuff-
the true elec chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is a great and well executed idea. Pokemon and Naruto as one was a good choice and I've seen there has been other stories added to the series, should be good to read.
Epidot chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is great. You melded the Pokemon univers and the Naruto univers perfectly. I love the way you make the characters fit into the setting of the story.

Great work.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I'm really hoping to see a few more stories set in this continuity. It's so rare to see a well written Pokemon story, and one that is a fusion/crossover without being extremely bad is even rarer. To date this is the only well written, good Pokemon fusion I've come across save for Ace Sanchez's Pokemon Master - and even that one has it's problems.
Floraluna Aria chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
What a cute one-shot! It would make a great story.

I love the Vulpix's personality, and I think the way you converted the Naruto world and characters into the Pokemon world's setting was superb.

Great job!