Reviews for Gunnery Sergeant Jacklyn Singer
HisWickedKitty chapter 19 . 3/11/2017
You wrote this forever ago but I'm so glad it found it. It's an amazing piece of work.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
Interesting premise, good motivation for the story, but the OC is just too much of a Mary Sue IMO, like 10/10 on the Mary Sue scale.
BehindDamonEyes chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This is just a little bit of information from someone who served in the Marine Corps - there are NO Marine corpsmen. All of our medical personnel come from the Navy. There are no Gunnery Sergeant's in the US Navy - the equivalent rank (E7) would be a Chief Hospital Corpsman (HMC). Our corpsmen serve with their Marine Corps units, but they are Navy personnel - not Marine Corps. I'm not trying to be overly pick, but anyone who served in either the Navy or Marine Corps would pick up on this discrepancy. Cheers!
StarRocker4600 chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
I honestly stayed up till 5am just reading this story and I couldn't stop crying at the end of this story, it was done so well...no let me rephrase that, it was done amazingly (?) well, and still while writing this I still can't stop crying :'P
Calypso Jackson chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
Holy. Freaking. Crap.

So it ended up taking me around 3 days to read this fic (between my phone, laptop, and hacking into the school's internet access).

I normally don't like to read works longer than around 15 chapters. I'm really A.D.D., and my attention span just doesn't allow it. However, your story is the exception. I think most authors are afraid to write character death, or they are just really bad at it; I think that you really did a good job with that unlike a lot of other people.

I just really got into Supernatural maybe a month or two ago, but it has become an obsession ever since I watched the first episode one day when I was really bored during a class. As a result of this fact, I haven't really caught up on the whole "Dean goes to hell" idea. Sure, forums and such have told me the basics, but I always like learning new things about my fandoms through fanfiction. I learn not only a portion of reality, but opinion too. Thank you for helping me learn!

Now off to view your profile!

-Caly J.
Drewbell chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
This was an amazing story and you are an incredible writer don't stop.
LunaLongbottomx chapter 19 . 12/20/2013
I'm bawling my eyes out, thank you very much *she says sarcastically* but this was amazing and I loved it!
Zombiegirl00 chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Well, now that I've finished soaking my pillow with tears I'm going to say this: PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE A SEQUEL WHERE SHE COMES BACK! It was an amazing story and I loved it. I really hope there's a sequel where she comes back but isn't the same, like maybe she lost her soul. Anyways, enough babbling, I loved it and as of Monday, December 16th 2013 at 5:59pm you are now in my list of favorites and this story is as well. Great job!
evfangirl98 chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Loved it
ResistingSimplicity chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
I am crying so hard right now. Actually sobbing. This is amazingly written. Great work!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
I wish there was a sequel and you would somehow bring her back. great story.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
l literally am almost bawling as l finished reading it, l always hate when my favorite character dies. You have a beutiful way wih words.
CeleryFallenAngel chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Oh my, definitely should not have read this at work. Very rarely do I cry, but congrats you did it. Your story was beautiful and Jack's story settled nice and neat with both the Supernatural storyline and the NCIS one. You didn't drag it out, which was good. It was perfect and contained and paid proper homage to everyone. Every single character remained true to who they were and that is the one thing that is difficult.

Jack's final line of staying true to her training cracked me, but it was Dean's speech that sent me over the edge. Simply beautiful.
mari chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
I loved this story, had me hooked from the beginning and I couldn't even stop reading it. You are a great writer and I enjoyed reading this story. Though I will admit, it was sad to read about Jacklyn Singer's end.
Neumzie chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
bobby was never a marine