Reviews for We're All Mad Here
Strikeman chapter 14 . 1/23
I really liked this story. Sort of expected he would turn out to be crazy, but didn't expect that his siblings would be dead. Awesome job, keep writing!
SoccerLoverxoxo chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Omg. I don't have any words to describe how amazing this story is! In the beginning when Roxas was have a hard time sleeping, I thought he might have a sleeping disorder and that's why it is, "We are all mad here," not this! Omg this is so sad I literally freaked out! What a plot twist! I never seen something like this before and I wouldn't have imagined to find something like this in a Fanfiction. You are amazing and should totally write a real book about this! I bet it would be a Best Seller! Jeez, I really love this lol.
VoidVoice chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good story. I really enjoyed it.
The thought that Sora and Xion are dead is kinda sad but okay i guess...
Somehow i get the feeling this story hasn't ended yet. I mean, what happend to Roxas? How did Sora and Xion hasn't "visit" him anymore. I've expected much more conflicts in this whole going crazy stuff.
It would have been nice if you made Roxas that he had accepted their dead and they slowy fade from his side and i wonder what happend to Naminé. She isn't cured. I mean no person in a mental hospital is really cured after their stay, they still have small habits of doing something differently.

All in all this story is very pleasing to me. :)
Keytchtee chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I liked this story. It was cute even in all its darkness, and you managed to foreshadow Roxas' multiple personality disorder nicely. It was paced relatively well to, and had an ending I can get behind.
Hartwood chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
I have had many ups and downs with this story, but I loved every single bit. Although I'm years late, I'm so glad you came up with this story. There were so many unexpected events that made this story amazing.
HiddenXSilhouette chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
if i meet you i would hug the shetz out of you for writing this. it was perfect :'3
Nathen The Protector chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Hello. Personally I thought this was a great story. Thank you for writing it. The only I didn't like was Larxene's swearing. But I guess she is insane.
Bye
vin deisel chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
This chapter was so well-written. Such a good plot twist, i love it. Leave it to the good writers to change the story into something better than it already was in some of the last chapters
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I seriously spent an hour looking for this again. I remember reading this years ago and it's actually still as good as I remember! :D
Machi chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This is amazing. I read it all in one night, I just couldn't stop.
Ansem reminded me a bit of my psychology teacher; he's extremely good at reading people and their behaviours, so much so that it's a bit creepy.
I totally didn't see the twist coming, but I probably should've, since I read a book with basically the same twist (the lady's husband and children turned out to be imaginary, apparently she was living in a psych ward the entire book without realising it.) Only this was much better. In that book it just made me mad (it was a stupid book), but when you revealed it in your story my heart just started pounding and I got that 'Oh. My. Gosh.' feel taking over.
This story was exciting, dramatic, fluffy, occasionally humorous, heart-wrenching, and overall brilliant. Thank you so much for writing.
animegal999 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
What... The... ****. So everything that happened that had to do with Sora or Xion was all some kind of a delusional dream? Just wtf.
animegal999 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Pfft, oh Roxas, you're in a jam
animegal999 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I think that's a real condition.
animegal999 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This looks interesting.
MusicalSage chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
OH MY GOD WOW.

I read this story in a day (go summer time, whoo-hoo!) and I was VERY impressed AND MIND BLOWN AHHH!

Anyways, you are a REALLY good writer, I read your other work "Hard to Get" (why is it not complete? ;.;), and...wow. Reading your stories were a very good use of my time. :D

Seriously, I'm still reeling from the twist and the final words to this story; they were simple, light, and yet wrapped everything up perfectly well. I was really excited to see how you would end the story/what the final words of the story would be.

I was gripped with the story, and felt the emotions/struggles/actions of all the characters...amazingly well done!

Anyhoo, really great and awesome job on this story! :D

Micah