Reviews for We're All Mad Here
Rescued-Doll chapter 14 . 7/30
omg I thought they never would kiss! ehehee I loved the end! I loved that story really! yove got some talent! but you'd probably know that already xD so keep up! ;)
Rescued-Doll chapter 13 . 7/30
hahah that's right! sora would have a looooot of personalities then xD I love that song by the way! I still think they can solve their problems :3 hehe (from chapter 12, actually) this chap was so cute at the end!
Rescued-Doll chapter 12 . 7/30
I expected Roxas would become insane... and I started to think his silbings were dead a couple chapters before... but I didn't expected it that way! all the clues were there! but untill you put them together you can't tell the whole thing! it isreally well done, as you probably know already xD I just wanted to tell you myself :3
Rescued-Doll chapter 11 . 7/30
woah... didn't expect that at all! maybe the vanitas version had gotten him xD
Rescued-Doll chapter 10 . 7/30
Heyy! that is a very interesting fanfic, really! at frist I thought I didn't like the fact that Namine was totally crazy, but now that I think her problem can be solved its a different story I really like the progress of the story and the mystery of Roxas's problem to sleep and all. this is really good! :D
Strikeman chapter 14 . 1/23
I really liked this story. Sort of expected he would turn out to be crazy, but didn't expect that his siblings would be dead. Awesome job, keep writing!
SoccerLoverxoxo chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Omg. I don't have any words to describe how amazing this story is! In the beginning when Roxas was have a hard time sleeping, I thought he might have a sleeping disorder and that's why it is, "We are all mad here," not this! Omg this is so sad I literally freaked out! What a plot twist! I never seen something like this before and I wouldn't have imagined to find something like this in a Fanfiction. You are amazing and should totally write a real book about this! I bet it would be a Best Seller! Jeez, I really love this lol.
VoidVoice chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good story. I really enjoyed it.
The thought that Sora and Xion are dead is kinda sad but okay i guess...
Somehow i get the feeling this story hasn't ended yet. I mean, what happend to Roxas? How did Sora and Xion hasn't "visit" him anymore. I've expected much more conflicts in this whole going crazy stuff.
It would have been nice if you made Roxas that he had accepted their dead and they slowy fade from his side and i wonder what happend to Naminé. She isn't cured. I mean no person in a mental hospital is really cured after their stay, they still have small habits of doing something differently.

All in all this story is very pleasing to me. :)
Keytchtee chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I liked this story. It was cute even in all its darkness, and you managed to foreshadow Roxas' multiple personality disorder nicely. It was paced relatively well to, and had an ending I can get behind.
Hartwood chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
I have had many ups and downs with this story, but I loved every single bit. Although I'm years late, I'm so glad you came up with this story. There were so many unexpected events that made this story amazing.
HiddenXSilhouette chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
if i meet you i would hug the shetz out of you for writing this. it was perfect :'3
Nathen The Protector chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Hello. Personally I thought this was a great story. Thank you for writing it. The only I didn't like was Larxene's swearing. But I guess she is insane.
vin deisel chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
This chapter was so well-written. Such a good plot twist, i love it. Leave it to the good writers to change the story into something better than it already was in some of the last chapters
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I seriously spent an hour looking for this again. I remember reading this years ago and it's actually still as good as I remember! :D
Machi chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Wow. Just... wow. This is amazing. I read it all in one night, I just couldn't stop.
Ansem reminded me a bit of my psychology teacher; he's extremely good at reading people and their behaviours, so much so that it's a bit creepy.
I totally didn't see the twist coming, but I probably should've, since I read a book with basically the same twist (the lady's husband and children turned out to be imaginary, apparently she was living in a psych ward the entire book without realising it.) Only this was much better. In that book it just made me mad (it was a stupid book), but when you revealed it in your story my heart just started pounding and I got that 'Oh. My. Gosh.' feel taking over.
This story was exciting, dramatic, fluffy, occasionally humorous, heart-wrenching, and overall brilliant. Thank you so much for writing.