Reviews for Feared, Unwanted but Needed
Child of Dreams chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
(eyes grow wide)
Jasper...
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I think the name Theodore is a good name, too bad it is attached to a wolf!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 37 . 6/16/2012
I usually cannot stand Edward/Bella stories. This one I actually and obviously made to the conclusion. To tell you the truth it would have been a better Isabella and Jasper story what with his history and everything. I think it was great otherwise though. After all I never would have read it if it was otherwise. Thank you for sharing your art. Just to warn you, if you write anything so good again I will be forced to read it. Darn. :) Please please dont make me.
GeminiEyes chapter 37 . 12/10/2011
absolutely loved it!
XlaraC chapter 37 . 8/31/2011
This was a VERY good story. You're a very talented writer; I especially love the little 'prophecies' you wrote for Jason to say - it was much better than him just saying what was going to happen.
Delicious darkness chapter 37 . 7/21/2011
Amazing story!
Stefiana chapter 37 . 4/7/2011
It was really good the twists and turns of bellas life where really different all the time and i thought that it was very interesting to read i couldnt stop going back and reading more and more the ending was amazing to cause there was so much happyness in it and it made me smile all the way to the end :)
JennLD chapter 37 . 2/16/2011
The story is beautiful and wonderful and i just want to read it again. You truly captured her life, the struggles and accomplishments, while keeping it entertaining and making us want more. I love Jason's, Shane and Mitchell's roles, i haven't read another story where Alice's creator was involved and it makes it even more perfect, along with the war between the Romanian's and Italians. It is amazing the amount of thought you put into the wolves and their generations through passing time and how Bella gets involved with them. Really wonderful job thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
Cottencandy26 chapter 37 . 2/13/2011
This story was so beautiful. I loved the diffrent emotions of each character! You created this story in such a way that is unexplainable. You were able to live up to Bella's age wisdom and smartness wise! Theres so many good things I could say about this story but I cant find the correct words! Again a beautiful story you are very talented in how you write and portray people.

Cottoncandy26

10/10
Cottencandy26 chapter 31 . 2/13/2011
Good cuz i love jason! He seems so cute
Cottencandy26 chapter 30 . 2/13/2011