Reviews for Rukia's Awakening
Mizundaztood23 chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
Aww! I love it! Thanks for doing this story! Hahahahaha! I love everything! Hahahaha im gonna read the last chapter again.. When rukia finds ichigo.. :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
This chapter have been, sappy! But fun! Hahahahaha i love the new byakuya, that one made me lmao.. Hahaha! :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Awww! This chapter is- i dunno! I can't describe it maybe delightful with a mix of dread just a bit, a dread that seems happy? Grrr even i dont know what im talking about! Hahahahaha ichiruki!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
I am slightly angry at rukia ;)... Anyway, what is rukia talking about? About the medic? This is going to be fun... :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Oh yes i have been waiting for this since chapter one.. I have a feeling this would happen, and it was heart crashing! My heart leapt out of my throat then down to my stomach and go back to its place again.! Hahahaha! I love this! It's makes me cry! Im gonna read it all over again.. :'3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Hahahaha! That was like Whoosh! Hahaha, I love byakuya here hahahaha! Nice! Really nice and cool :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Oh my gosh! That was AWESOME, literally and mentally XD! Hahahhaha that was a great chapter! The one that could make my face like this :3
Ichirukinez! :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Hahahahahahaha! Kyaaaaaa! Ichiruki will be serve in two minutes XD! I love urahara when he's teasing them! Good job!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Nice! I love the fight! It was EPIC, now what will happen next? Love triangles.? Hahaha i can't wait ;)
Mizundaztood23 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Yes! Bankai here i come XD! Nice job creating that bitch, naming the hollow queen, hahahaha sorry my mouth is kinda bad LOL
Ichirukinez!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Super kyaaaaaa! Hahahaha ichigo is jealous hahahaha! I love it! Very good XD
Mizundaztood23 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
Renji got blackmailed.. XD
Nice! Ichigo is jealous hahahahaha! Ichiruki! :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Yeah! Go rukia! Xcited for her bankai!
Nice! Is there a love triangle.? Hehehehe.. I mean like IchigoRukiaAshido love triangle.?! Hahahaha that would be awesome! But of course i would love it if it end up with ichiruki...
Mizundaztood23 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Im coming too! Hahahahaha, "Run like hell." LOL i love that last part!
IchiRuki! :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Awww! Nice! That was quite a battle..
There will be ichiruki right?