Reviews for AlaKaScram! Aftermath
JuneChild01 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Great story, love the Alyson Stoner reference, not many people know who she is.
BTW Step Up isn't on Netflix, the only thing with Alyson is Alice Upside down, you have to find everything else on Youtube.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
yah im wondering if the girl is Alyson Stoner too?
owlhero chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I had to go back and see the scene again and I agree. It looks pretty close to Max.

You kept max's spirit since she would very knowledgable with music history with her talents.

Winding their past into it just makes more real. Then I can see you might have based certain things off the actor.

Well that could of went another way with Cody walking on them. But I like his reaction.

Sort, simple but it works...
BashfullyBeautiful92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That's what I thought too when I seen that episode!

dont think it was her though!

got love guns n' roses!

I really liked this oneshot!

it was unbelievable, and they both were in character lol

the banter between them was funny!

good job!
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I thought the ecxact same thing! Nw you got me really annoied, so I ahve to go watch it over and over and over and over and over and over again Oh well!

Hahah!

Great story! Two thumbs up!
SoWrongButSoWrite chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
A really cute one-shot if a bit rushed.
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Nice story. It would be fun if Max came onboard the show as a regular character.
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was a great little story. That girl did kind of look like Alyson.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like the pairing of Max and Zack. I don't think that was Alyson stoner, but it made for a good story. Good job!
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was cute. The "December Snow" parody was so hilarious, why not make use of it? Awesomest line: "If I didn’t know that he hadn’t gotten laid, I’d think it was herpes."